Judge Selection - Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING MORE NOMINATIONS - CANDIDATES ARE NOW CAPPED.

As per the guidelines I created here (if you haven't read it yet, I suggest you do), judges will need to be selected for the upcoming Kha'zix Champion Auditions. This will be the first time the system you all had a chance to discuss will be used. This thread will be for selecting judges that will preside over the auditions in the case that the community votes alone can not select a clear and valid winner of the competition. Judges will also run the auditions and set forth the means by which the people auditioning will present their portrayal of Kha'zix.

In this thread, people will make suggestions for, and or offer their services as, judges. Once we have a list of Judge Candidates, another thread will be made with a Public Poll so that votes can be cast to select judges. No less than 3, and no more than 5 judges will be selected. In order to facilitate a more concrete level of votes, I will attempt to make the poll with 2 available votes per participant so that each person can vote for a primary and a secondary. That way, I believe a more defined set of 3 or 5 will be selected.

Regardless, please toss up your selections for judges, or offer your services, here.

NOTE: Remember that being a judge is based on your ability to judge who can most accurately portray the personality of the champion in question. It isn't necessarily about writing ability of the applicants, but the personality they will portray to the community. Keep this in mind before you decide to nominate yourself or others.

Judge Candidates
Ryugi Kazamaru "Kaz"
Iron Ambássador
Ask Talon
Crazy Beard Guy
SandscourgeSkarn
ask rumb1e
Night Blade X35
CyroCore Brand
Civilized Rat
Ask the Herald
Archoness Syndra

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

As noted above, I'm throwing my hat into the ring here to try and make sure the system runs smoothly for its first time out of the gate.

Iron Ambássador

09-28-2012

... Since Kha'Zix is the first champion I've truly been excited about since Varus came out, I'm more than willing to participate as a judge. Count me in as a judge candidate.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

Done and done.

Ask Talon

09-28-2012

The panel needs more evil. I'll judge.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

Remember this is serious Talon.

Crazy Beard Guy

09-28-2012

I have no credentials, and none of you have seen me seriously RP yet.

Nonetheless, I nominate myself as a Judge.

SandscourgeSkarn

09-28-2012

I'll step forward

Stormer1337

09-28-2012

i shall sep forward as well

I always wanted to vote :3

Lunari Starfox

09-28-2012

I'd like to nominate myself as a judge to maintain fairness between the candidates.