Davis's Massage/Chiropractic Clinc [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

09-12-2012

((Going out on a limb here and trying this.))

An old building near the Institute has a sign put out in front of it. It reads "Free Massages and Chiropractic Apointments, see inside for details." Floating out of the building a faint, very good smelling aroma wafts from inside the store.

((Alright so this RP is going to be a little bit of a mix of the Break Room and the Medical Wing. It's for people who aren't injured, but need some help. Or it's for people that want to come relax. It's completely open to both Champions and Summoners and "Other".

RULES: The rules are the main ones, No Godmodding, No excessive swearing. Keep anything sexual to Low PG-13 at max, kissing/hugging/some flirting is fine, but if you want to have "le sexy time" take it somewhere else. Also the aroma in the store removes any violent thoughts, so you literally cannot try to fight in here. Other then that you can do whatever you want here.

I made this for relaxation purposes so feel free to use it to talk to others. As is used in That OTHER Place and the like, try and either Quote the other person or use some form of making sure others know who you are talking to. Davis's clones will be regular NPC's for the most part, so you can control them if you need a drink or something similar. All Massages and Chiropractic appointments will be handled by me.

Enjoy the Relaxation))

Bladesaber

09-12-2012

((I leave in 5 minutes so feel free to start posting, I'll respond in the morning.))

Davis stands behind his counter, 2 or 3 clones behind him with suits on and trays in their hands, waiting if people need drinks.

Ask the Megling

09-12-2012

((So, the aroma more or less makes everyone stoned?))

Tristana enters the clinic.
"Finally!"

Bladesaber

09-13-2012

((It just removes bad thoughts as the come.))

Davis smiles as Tristana enters "Welcome to the Clinic! How may I be of service?"

Ask the Defender

09-13-2012

((When I saw your thread I automatically thought of this for some reason...

Attachment 525307))

Jayce walks in behind Tristie for no apparent reason.

"Hello, is this a clinic, sir?"

Bladesaber

09-13-2012

Davis nods his head "Indeed it is sir, how may I be of service?"

((Lol, Well I gotta head out to school in about.....24? Minutes so I'll do what I can for you guys before I gotta go.))

Bladesaber

09-13-2012

((Back from school, who wants a massage?))

Ask Warwick

09-13-2012

((For some reason I can't picture Warwick coming here.))

Bladesaber

09-13-2012

((More then likely he wouldn't. Based on his lore, not his kind of thing. Sorry))

Bladesaber

09-13-2012

Davis continues to look at Trist and Jayce, waiting to see what they wanted.