Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin or Hecarim for Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamthemastuh

07-10-2012

losearim vs free win
(hecarim) (lee sin)

hmm thats a tough choice

Vyrem

07-10-2012

I play both, and despite the awesome satisfaction of Lee Sins Q, go with Hecarim.
Hes a lot more fun in general imo and he kicks so much ass its insane.
He has very high mobility and pretty good burst, and hes very underrated.
Ive carried many a game with Hecarim alone, he snowballs very easily too.

Thats just my opinion :3

Xanthalis

07-10-2012

Quote:
Rounder22:
Lee all the way. Strong early, good ganks pre and post 6. Clears really fast, no mana, shield, life steal, knockback...what more do you want?

And Hec should rarely initiate with ult.

I was with you until the last line.

ParaBellam

07-10-2012

If I had to say before being on the forums Lee Sin is the clear cut pick. He counters so many champs I play it's not even funny. Hecarim was useless in my opinion back then, but I guess now he IS useful.

CorruptDictator

07-10-2012

I just got Hec and am having a ton of fun with him. His initiation tends to scare the hell out of people (Ghost+E onto a squishy followed by an ult back onto the rest of their team). Ganks are much stronger than I expected, although his survivability is a little sketchy early game.

NA1

07-10-2012

Hecarim is a little weak. Key word: little.

Lee Sin is a little strong.

Hecarim scales with the TriForce better than almost any champ though, so by end game, Hecarim can become a bit stronger purely through that affinity.