Ask (and Punish) Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unique Traveler

10-20-2012

*SG walks into said room, hearing about this recently. Thankfully, he had not been there to get caught by Gargas own gravitational orbit and was able to fit himself into the room for a possible question that kept bugging him.*

InvalidCake

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
((Hope you don't mind if I use this format to show my profile. I'm new here, but I thought this was brilliant. Sorry for double-post, also.))
(( Anyone is able to use the format, as it's not technically 'mine'. :] ))

Cranky Kidnapper

10-22-2012

Rammus, what happens if say, you Powerball me and I Rocket Grab you, do I get stopped or you get stunned first?

- Blitzcrank, the God of Earthquakes & Collisions

Dear Morgana

10-22-2012

I never did thank you for your support of my literature, Rammus.

So...thank you.

'Awkward silence.'

Unique Traveler

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I never did thank you for your support of my literature, Rammus.

So...thank you.

'Awkward silence.'
*SG decided that this awkward silence provided by the fallen angel was the best time to ask his question.*

"Rammus, how many different outfits((Skins not included)) do you own?

*Hands a piece of paper and a pencil*

Armored Rammus

10-23-2012

Rammus looked at Shen Gaoren intently as the latter appeared. Then his attention was diverted by a question asked to him by Mathy. One thing is sure, that question reminded him of some rather funny occurences.
He drew himself in the middle of many people carrying various broken weapons. There was the Ivory Tower in the drawing, meaning that he was in Noxus when it happened. Basically, his shell broke countless weapons just that day when he did not pay the barista for her services, as evidenced by an angry barmaid in the drawing. Those were the days where he had no penny in his pocket.

===

He then looked at Blitzcrank and had a smirk. It happened before, so he wouldn't waste time to remind the golem of the fact. He drew Blitzcrank effectively pulling a powerballing Rammus towards him first. Then he drew a flying Blitzcrank; meaning, the powerball comes second.

He thumbed up at Morgana and said "Ok.", nodding in the process. Rammus was a part-time reader and some of Morgana's scriptures did indeed get purchased by himself.

An awkward silence later, Shen Gaoren finally asked his question. Rammus looked at him and whistled while shaking his hands. He started drawing on the piece of paper and pencil all the outfits he had, namely Bouncer Rammus (black t-shirt and jeans), Cupid Rammus (fake wings, white robes, a halo, a bow and a heart-shaped arrow), Pimp Rammus (red top-hat, monocle, fake pipe, white shirt, red tuxedo, a bunch of rings and a huge Rammus bling-bling), Butler Rammus, Civilized Rammus (just Rammus wearing a suit), Rammus the Black Mage (black hat, black robes), Firefighter Rammus... but then he ran out of space. He shrugged, then opened his drawer that was just full of even goofier outfits, including the rarely used Bromus.

Ask the Madman

10-23-2012

Carefully picking the Armordillo up (likely cutting his hands all up, to which he shows no signs of pain), Doctor Mundo smirks down at the tiny ball of spikes and armor.

Mundo dunk now!?

Ask the Herald

12-02-2012

{{ Bump your thread? }}

Chrome Rammus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Bump your thread? }}

ok.

Armored Rammus

01-19-2013

((Looked around at the other Rammus thread, put my stuff there))

A lot of dust was gathered in the place, to the point that Rammus had to put a cleaner outfit and start cleaning the whole area around. After long hours, the place was shining bright new. Still, something was off.

He noticed that his 'Chrome' costume disappeared from his closet and scratched his head. Maybe summoners pulling a prank on him, damn them. He frowned his eyebrows, then shook his head out of it.

He then pressed a button that activated interphones around the League and said "Ok." Rammus is back. It's official.