Metal Gear Cho'Gath!!! XD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoxFan9298

07-09-2012

For all you Metal Gear fans, wouldn't a reference in LoL be the most amazing thing ever!? What better than a fully mechanized Cho'Gath resembling a Metal Gear unit? He already looks like one and his attacks can correspond perfectly. His feral scream would be the laser with the Metal Gear scream, his rupture would be anti-tank missles, his vorpal spikes would be the rotary cannons, and his feast would be well.....a Metal Gear OM NOM NOM! lol This would be complete with sounds and particles resembling Metal Gear units. I strongly suggest we convince Riot to do this as it would be a much better 40$ skin than Pulsefire Ezreal, not that I don't like it but, a reference to an amazing franchise like Metal Gear would far more worthy of said price. Please let me know what you think about this idea and spread it around if you like it. Let's make this happen fellow gamers!

sammich kek

07-09-2012

yea that would be amazing... metal gear chogath with a flipping railgun

and solid teemo.. hides in a box

Noodles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-09-2012

A rioter posted this once.

SoxFan9298

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles720 View Post
A rioter posted this once.
Looks good, but I think they could work on it a little more to make it really resemble a Metal Gear unit.

SoxFan9298

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
yea that would be amazing... metal gear chogath with a flipping railgun

and solid teemo.. hides in a box
Solid Snake Teemo would be amazing! Complete with bandanna and Patriot gun lol. Every time he is spotted, an alert goes off! lol

Deb

07-09-2012

It'd probably be named Full Metal Cho'Gath.