Here's a thought

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X plicit 1

07-09-2012

If somoene tells you to leave them alone, leave them alone. Do not tell them to go and die. Do not tell them to go and suck ****. The league of legends community ****ing blows; one too many babies playing this game; "i don't get my way? Well **** u and ur family i hope they die. Go suck a ****" some guy said that to me for no reason. It's going to take some kid killing himself over comments some ******bag makes before these ******bags change. Look at sc2 community everybody and their mother is well mannered "gg" is said after every match . "gl hf" before. Look at league now "im top and if i don't get to play the one champ that i can play top lane im going to feed and curse at you for 40 minutes and then get everyone i can to report you so you end up looking like the jackass and get suspended after having spent time and money on your account and despite the fact that you're well mannered huehuehuehuehue". Makes me sick sharing this game with people like this. Instigating fights, scapegoating, you name it; it all happens in league. Disgusting.

MangoDown

07-09-2012

I know this may come as a suprise to you but stuff like this happens over the internet and there is not a dang thing one can do about it...instead praise yourself for not being that dbag nobody likes and you'll come out on top morally.

Starcraft 2 has exceptions not everyone is the ideal opponent on there. Anyways dont get b-hurt over things that have been typed.

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

IDRA OP #amiright?

LOL

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

here's proof

Attic Void: dude wtf im jungle
Attic Void: god youre a ****
Attic Void: **** you
GhostMetal: reported
bowlingcannon: ...
Attic Void: you just ****ing took my role you ***
bowlingcannon: i cant go anyone else
GhostMetal: reported still

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

bowlingcannon: u blocked me off
bowlingcannon: i main top
Attic Void: im talking about gay ass fiddle
bowlingcannon: u wanna dogde?
bowlingcannon: o
Attic Void: **** you fiddle eat a fat ****
bowlingcannon: i might not do well
GhostMetal: i just posted that
GhostMetal: on forums
GhostMetal: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2338438
bowlingcannon: dont blame me too much
Attic Void: cool youre a ***
bowlingcannon: ping when ult needed

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

i hope a red or mod or w.e reads this

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

cause he didn't want to play support he freaked

Ohasis

07-10-2012

its a tricky situation, and sadly there's no easy fix. I imagine when most people queue up for a game, they have something in their mind that they want to do, and when that role gets taken, they feel like they get shoved into a position they didn't really want to be in, and that if the team makeup goes outside the meta the game will be poor, and it will be 20 minutes of not much fun.

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

Learn to play all roles

X plicit 1

07-10-2012

copy and paste conversations you have like what i did here you guys. incriminating evidence will only make your case stronger