3 laners Vs 2 laners + jungler

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

My 3's team has a pretty unique strat that we run every once in a while. We run 2 top, 1 bot which is nothing new but it's how we play it. Top lane the first 2-3 levels is just zoning out the opponent hard while making sure to get the very last hits so it slowly pushes. Once the lane does push we go and race through the jungle killing every camp we see and then head back to lane when it's back in the middle and repeat.

hashyakadave2

07-11-2012

Whenever my friends and I face a team with a jungler we send 2 top and 1 bot and force their jungler to go top or risk losing their tower within the first few mins.

Archparagon

07-11-2012

My brother and I always do 2 lane one jungle and we put a pink ward by lizard. Not only does my bro jungle up top but he uses wards to watch enemy creep waves so he can go up to top jungle or down to mid behind the first turret with out getting caught. Being able to utilize both mid and top jungles gives a huge advantage and the wards required to do it help you keep a real good eye on the enemy. Also Wriggle's is a must have for TT jungle. Armor, LS, Chance to blow up a creep and always have a ward. Priceless in TT jungle games. I usually go Solo Bot with Darius cuz he has no problem 2v1

Turtle Omega

07-12-2012

Hey Taco, I personally feel that the buffs on the map are way too valuable to ignore, but it is a rare occasion seeing an enemy jungler, so often times in the 1v2 lane, if your enemies are competent enough, they can easily zone you and just completely deny you. My team isn't the best, we haven't played much and are around 1450 ELO, but whenever we play, our top nearly always has smite, for securing buffs and dragon. I feel that full time jungling is really not worth it, and just going in for ganks all the time is much better.

copeman

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Toenail View Post
There are very few junglers who can operate in TT. Almost all of them are manaless or someone who never has mana problems (e.g. Voli, Yi, Xin, Nunu)

Pretty obvious why.
Lol. just lol

Relik Bloodlor

07-12-2012

make every one start at level 5 and up the jungle diff?

PurpleURP

07-13-2012

with the right team comp and conservative play by the lanes early game the team with the jungler should always win.
the level and gold advantages are massive
the fact is that the distance between each teams turrets both bot and top lane is significantly shorter on this map than SR
there is no way to zone and still last hit without pushing the minions
once the minions push to the tower only specific team comps can harrass enough to TD early game
meaning its free double exp for the solo bot lane.

DamageUSMC

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
A good Jayce is scary in lane. Start as ranged and drop you to half hp, then begin with the 5 hit combo spam. If he's versus someone stronger than himself, he can just spam ranged damage and counter any gap closers (Jax leap or Trynd spin for example) with a quick Thundering Blow, then spam more ranged damage. The only people I can picture out laning him are extreme lane bullies like Panth/GP/Malph.
Never forget Morde

BluePriest

07-14-2012

The buffs are extremely Lucrative. I dont see anyone disagreeing with that. The thing is that a jungler isnt needed to get those buffs. I see wriggles built by people laning many many times. It gives the free ward, and then it also gives you a hand for getting dragon/buffs. I never have a game where the buffs are not gotten, and thats with no jungler.

Notrich

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
So in playing a ton of 3s, I've noticed that a lot of teams prefer to have 3 laners and no jungler. Why is this? It seems like, while it's hard, jungling confers A LOT of benefits.
because when you jungle on a random team people ragequit? (or worse - whine all match and fulfill their predictions of having a loss "because of the jungler")