Ez Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brits2541

07-09-2012

SO latley I have been playing EZ. Most people say I should AP him, but some say i'm a fool for not AD him. Which build will be better or make him the strongest?

Boomstick II

07-09-2012

Build him like a normal AD carry if you want AD.

For AP, I like to build this:
- Sorc boots
- Rabadon's
- Lich Bane
- Void Staff
- Zhonya's
- Situational

Apoideian

07-09-2012

AD is there's a mage (AP) already on the team. Enemy team will try to increase it's magic resist (with Abyssal scepter, probably), so you build AD so they don't have group defense on it, since your AP will be diminished.
And build AP if the contrary, since enemies will build on armor, you have to increase MP and AP. You are the one that does the damage, you don't resist, but you have two choices, it depends on the situation, go AD if you have AP on your time, and viceversa.

Apoideian

07-09-2012

Also, depends on your runes and masteries, whichever you have more focused

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

i'd go with ad if u went ap not only can't u push but all ur damage is reliant on landing that q cause ur auto attacks are essentially worthless. His ult only gets around 300more damage if u built him ap then ad at max ranked and his e shouldn't even be used for nuking seeing as it's an escape tool.

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Well my friend. AP Ezreal is for two kinds of people: extremely ppls or playing 4fun

AP Ezreal:

- High Risk - If you don't get fed you will become useless since you don't provide NOTHING but damage. W is pretty good, but it's not something that can be compared to a Snare/Slow

- Can't clean up waves without he's ult - He dosen't have a AoE spell to clean waves, just his ult, so he dosen't have a nice roaming potential (and since you can't do nothing but deal damage that's something pretty weird)

- A Bit Mana Hungry - Well, pretty much that's all, with Ezreal you should play extremely agressive, but you can easily get oom if you don't manage your mana

- Weak Late Game - When everyone has 6 items it dosen't really care if you got fed... (you should win before that)

That's why people don't like him AP, but for real, he's EXTREMELY fun if build on ap. trust me!

Asderition

07-10-2012

I prefer AD, his passive is the way it is for a reason, going AP makes it completely useless. I also find AP ez rather boring imo. It feels contradictory to his type. Like going ad with annie. It just feels wrong. But that might just be me.

EpicPeanut

07-10-2012

AP Ezreal is a real joke, to be honest. His Q is his stronger skill (except for the ultimate, of course), and it won't do any good damages since it scales off AD. His W doesn't do much damage even when you build AP, nor his E does. (the E is only really good for teleporting).

So AP Ezreal's only real source of damage his is ultimate. Of course it will do tons of damage, but not enough to destroy a team, and that's; every 1min+. Also, farming is so much harder than any other AP caster, and much harder than AD ezreal.

AD ezreal has a strong Q, his ultimate does really great damage aswell, and his auto-attacks (+the attack speed passive) should do a really strong burst damage if farmed well.

That's my opinion, as for what to build, go on mobafire.

Have fun.

Boomstick II

07-10-2012

AP Ezreal isn't as bad as everyone is making him out to be.

He's not the greatest, he has no CC and his damage isn't ridiculously high or anything, but he definitely isn't terrible.

His Q turns into a 1.2 AP ratio spell once you have Lich Bane. His W is .7, his E is .75, and his R is .9. Plus, he's constantly spitting out spells (as long as you have CDR, from blue/elixir, and you hit your Qs) so he's not just a "burst and run" AP carry. He continues to burst over and over, just maybe not quite as strong as other AP carrys.

Yes, he's weaker than other AP carrys, but he's not terribleee. Unfortunately, they can't really buff his AP side without buffing his AD side (aside from AP ratios, which isn't quite what he needs IMO, I think he needs a little more range, a change to his E, and some mana cost reductions, but w/e). He's still fun as hell to play, and I say you should give it a shot.

GhostDonkeys

07-10-2012

Why do people say AP ez is bad lategame?

Once you have a good bit of AP you will simply DESTROY teamfights with your ulti. Like seriously it will almost one hit ad carries.