Is AD karthus a bannable offense?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kbalz

07-10-2012

Most troll builds are a matter of opinion. Maybe he's buying AD items to improve his minion kills from auto attacks. Its not possible to look at most builds and say troll or not troll.

If you see 3 Boots of Speed and 3 Oracle's.. ok troll build!! A karthus building BT, Triforce, IE, PD.. its just an AD Karthus.

Nanto Sei Ken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-10-2012

ad ahri, tank eve, jungle hybrid teemo, ap trynd, support darius = op team trololololol

but that a side you shouldnt get banned for ad karthus in a normal game simply because its funny and so as long as your team had fun playing the game it should be fine but from the sound of things your team was butt hurt and the enemy team just sucked since you still got kills off them and they reported you anyway cause they were just that bad

AdjaniWolfmane

09-21-2012

Coming from someone who has played karthus many games I can say that AD karthus is only troll because it doesn't work. Have tried it quite a few times in custom games and never done well with it.

That being said there are successful alternative builds such as hybrid karth using malady, guinsus rageblade, lich bane , nashors tooth. Also there is a tanky karthus using his defile ability and a sunfire cape or some using lifesteal and his AOE which I personally do not consider troll builds

bigfriendsmen

09-21-2012

What I've found is commonly the determining factor for reporting on "troll" builds like AD Karth is how well the player does with them. If you can pull it off then there's no reason you should be reported and if by chance you are, the tribunal would see you score and most likely pardon you. However, if you get crushed with a questionable build, you will almost always get reported.

Basically, don't play odd builds unless you're prepared to answer for it in the Tribunal if you do poorly

Ashlea

09-21-2012

Do AD Ahri, seriously. Just try it if you haven't. Entered a game as AD Ahri and got bashed so much until I raped face with her. The other team surrendered because I just slaughtered them. *_*

Haven't played AD Ahri in awhile, kinda wanna start that again.. c:

Vodox

09-21-2012

God bless it is a ban offense!!! this is one of those things that make you wanna just blow up league of legends.

Technician Tim

09-21-2012

if youre gonna do something like that ( i did a jungle kat one time) you need to be fully premade man, so people at least know what youre going for

Tictakk

09-21-2012

I play AD Malz a lot. i usually do very well.

RadiantPyrophore

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoshiumi View Post
AD karthus IS trolling, even if you win. However, It's not really a ban-able offence, seeing as people playing with legitimate builds can suck even worse than the people trolling. I've won a game as many troll builds, which include AP malphite, AD Lux, even AP Ashe and AP Riven(no AP scalings).
AD Lux is barely trolly, She can kite so damn hard plus she gets AA steroids off of her ability use and can snipe people escaping. She also has an excellent AA animation.

Dragull2

09-21-2012

AD Karthus is not trolling, even his Wall reduces enemies armor!

It is certainly a bad build, but you can't be banned for building badly.