Is AD karthus a bannable offense?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Slapaho

07-09-2012

The other day I was having a good win streak playing carrys like tryda and draven etc. I was feeling confident. Well my betted that I couldn't win a game playing ad karthus or even get a kill. For 5 bucks i said yeah. I did get 2 kills but I got destroyed... :/ So yeah im not gonna get cocky like that anymore.

Anyways I pissed everyone off I played with and they reported me >.< Everyone cussed me and and yea. I was trying to illegitimately try to win, but ended up getting destroyed.

Any tips for AD karthus? not that I would try it again

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-a-pro-195089

Armaurahn

07-09-2012

considered trolling if you go a build that doesn't match a champions position

Asellas

07-09-2012

I believe you shouldn't ever play an ap character as an ad again, heh there are reasons why they have set sides to scale for. They are ap for a reason and vise versa. There are a few hybrid, yet most should know who those are.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Karthus has one of the worst auto attacks in the game.

So bad in fact that his Q is his real auto attack.

So yeah. AD Karthus IS that bad.

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

troll builds are reportable, you are assisting the enemy team using a sub build.

CerealBoxOfDoom

07-09-2012

You are free to build however you like. Even if you build the recommended items they can report you for it.

My opinion on AD karthus. Its not hard to understand karthus's role on a team. Its not a secret what a mages job is in battle. No matter what you build you have certain responsibilities. If you don't want to fulfill them there's a 30+ second champ select during which you may inform your team that you'd like to experiment with karthus. If you say nothing it can be assumed to be an insulting or annoying thing of some sort.

SleepyDeath

07-09-2012

If you want to troll at least go ad Annie. She can be viable

Darkmoshiumi

07-09-2012

AD karthus IS trolling, even if you win. However, It's not really a ban-able offence, seeing as people playing with legitimate builds can suck even worse than the people trolling. I've won a game as many troll builds, which include AP malphite, AD Lux, even AP Ashe and AP Riven(no AP scalings).

Desocupado

07-09-2012

Well, ruining 9 people's game with a build without any synergy whatsoever with your character, making them lose personal ELO.
It's worth a day penalty at least.

Darkmoshiumi

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
Well, ruining 9 people's game with a build without any synergy whatsoever with your character, making them lose personal ELO.
It's worth a day penalty at least.
He never said he played ranked. I personally never want to troll in ranked, for the same reason you stated.