The Ultimate Lanning Combination

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chakki

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaresta View Post
How?!
Taric forced them to have gay *** for not picking him in their lane.

Cadrig

09-04-2010

I've seen Tristana/Corki tear a lane up. No stuns but alot of damage, as well as, abilities allowing you to overtake your enemy's escape routes.

Randolph Carter

09-04-2010

I've always found Anivia/Twitch to be quite a bit of fun. It loses a bit of viability when stacked up against tank champs (Taric/Sion would ruin it), but versus squishies it racks up plenty of kills.

Kappa Phi Lambda

09-04-2010

Taric + Clarity + Mana manipulator and a Gangplank + Clarity + Mana manipulator playing Denyplank

Manos del Muerto

09-04-2010

Morgana and Janna make a sick laning combo if the players are at all decent.

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

I found shen/sion to be pretty vicious myself. Also sion and poppy make for some nice early game burst, especially if sion stuns one in the bush and poppy gets the nice wall to smack you into.

Cheesemaker

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflict View Post
So, I've been wondering about which 2 champions would be best when laning together. Some say Blitz and Shaco and some say Sion and Taric but I kinda want some opinions from different players. Early game/Laning dominance is pretty important, just wondering which ones would give the most success Give me your input, what you think about it, and why it would be viable.

Some Combos I thought were viable:

Xin Zhao and Janna
Taric and Pantheon
Ryze and Blitzcrank
Taric and Sion (Stun lock ftw)
Zilean and Eve (O.o)
Kassadin and Mordekaiser
yes to the first combo, great team synergy also included. i honestly cant see the second combo being THAT viable, that would be more of a late game, 2 man wrecking team deal. from personal experience, ryze and blitzcrank aint THAT great, but its not THAT bad either. taric and sion is inevitably good. i could see a good zil and a good eve making an AWESOME laning combo, but that would take ALOT of work, and precision. my personal bias leads me to believe kassadin and mordekaiser wont go too well, but i honestly dont know kassadins abils since the recent patch(not the current), so it might be viable. idk the current meta right now.

current BEAST laning combo: jax and morgana, its unexpected. it would be viable because an early snare leads into an easy pole jump into whatever harasser/victim at hand.
theoretically BEAST combo: sion and galio; sion has shield/stun, galio has shield, damge, damge. post level 3 both character will become wickedly stronger either way. idk though, try it out.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

09-05-2010

Shen/Xin Zhao. Taunt into Three Talon at level 1. Continue to repeat process for the rest of the game.

tigerllama

09-05-2010

Wouldn't Panth + Urgot at level 3 lead to an annoyingly strong physical nuke?

Atticus Alistair

09-05-2010

I had a game as singed with a Teemo. He'd put his mushroom in the tip of their bush (ew) and I'd wait, hit ghost, ult, poisen, run out and fling them into the mushroom. He would then murder them. was 0-0-7 at the end of laning phase.
Haven't gotten a chance to replicate it yet, but I'm waiting for the teemo that goes lane...

12345678 ... 14