The Ultimate Lanning Combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombeh

01-31-2011

Blitz, Twitch- Especially first off. Twitch stealths behind, Blitz pulls. Nuff said.

Nasus, Rammus- Rammus' taunt is amazing. If you run out of mp with Nasus, taunt is a lifesaver so you don't lose turrets. Taunt + Spirit Fire + Slow + Powerball = win.

Rammus, Blitz. They hold the lane well with high hp, and pull + taunt + powerball = no chance.

Sona + Yi. Sona's heal, speed, and damage songs + yi's amazing damage and speed are absolutely amazing. idl Sona much, though, so this one isn't really for me.

Twitch + Trynd. Haven't seen this one myself, but it's pretty self explanitory- Endless rage + stealth. Lure with Trynd, corner with Twitch.

That's what I have for now, some of these combos are pretty dam good :P

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Karma + Renekton for double dash clothes-lining all game long.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Probably awful for serious play, but I had immense success with Pantheon + Jax

Fousek

02-01-2011

I think almost all random combination of : Blitz, Sion, Taric, Alistar, Rammus, Fiddle, Pantheon. Personaly I tried/saw Blitz+Alistar and Fiddle+Rammus. Enemies were dying or turet huging.

Tyroie

02-01-2011

The most I ever saw a lane get rocked was with Urgot + Soraka.

It was the only time I've ever laned where Soraka's heal was only useful for casting on minions to block last-hits. It was my only use for my own mana - we never took damage.

Urgot just constantly damaged both opponents, never letting them get close. Both opponents were always low health in no time after entering the lane. His short cooldown, long-ranged attacks with infinite mana was just brutal.

The other team in that lane was utterly and completely denied.

Kryptoknife

02-01-2011

Any stun + Urgot is instant win.

I think his E Q Q Q combo is the strongest lvl 2 combo in the game? anybody know? Seems like it does around (with Long sword) 81dmg over 5 seconds for the E and Qs hitting for atleast 80 apiece...321dmg at lvl 2 is kinda scary no matter what you bought.

JesusMaw

02-01-2011

I'ma just go out on a limb here and say..

Sona + Miss Fortune.

UNSTOPPABLE.

livestock

02-01-2011

had alot of success wtih panth + xin me and my bro. decimated any opponent though had some problems vsing a janna