Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ultimate Lanning Combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZXPrototype

01-12-2011

Mordekaiser, nidalee, and vladiar solos can all BEAT these supposed "two team tough laners."

towerhug lvl1-3, after wards for mordekaiser he can drain up to half of BOTH people's lives from his aoe spells and have his shield to boot, negating harassment. Nidalee getting a solo lane will actually cause her to tear up two ppl because of xp difference. and vlad has his drain which makes it impossible to harass.

Ultimately, i think janna/mundo is annoying because you always have to dodge tornadoes/ cleavers. pantheon is better solo mid

SHREK lS LlFE

01-12-2011

lux/ crank is so ******ed

Shad0wAss4ss1n

01-12-2011

panth and ashe imo
stun, HSS, spear + Ashes' cc + her stun if needed

Contagious Cure

Recruiter

01-12-2011

Blitzcrank + Burst damager.

Call Mee Maybee

01-13-2011

Annie (ignite) and Pants (exhaust or ignite) are guaranteed first blood (provided that annie takes her W and charges stun at base).. Their early game damage is ridiculous but dont get too cocky when the double stun is on cooldown b/c they are both squishy w/o much escape

Cocoabutter

01-13-2011

I used to play against someone on the front page who ran Blitz + Soraka in a lane. It was disgusting.

Nexussix

01-13-2011

Blitz/Teemo. Blitz/Caitlyn. You're probably seeing a theme here.

Dezvul Xenillith

01-13-2011

I've played as tryndamere with an anivia laning partner and dominated, that's a slow/stun/wall and a heavy hitter w/ slow/reduce enemy dmg, we both had exhaust she had flash i had ghost.

she would user her skillshot and slow/stun them then flash/ult/wall them and use her final ability which does bonus dmg to frosted enemies, as her skillshot hit i would spin to them and shout them when they started to run, and hit them hard, it was more effective than a double-stun because they were very slow with a wall in their only direction of escape and they couldn't hit us back very well cuz we were 2 death-denying champs with exhaust.

i need to add a disclaimer before im downvoted, i feel anivia shouldve been solo lane anyway, we argued that if anything anivia would probably be our most important solo-laner, we had a jungler rammus who did pretty awesome.

funny thing about the scenario is that our 2 allies that went solo lanes were complete noobs,

ZipperNeck

01-13-2011

Veigar+ Garen, Veigar + Rammus Veigar+ Heimer

Volmort Sealer

01-13-2011

well I didnt read all pages but

Garen plus Lux is greate

after nerfs its a bit less successfull but still its greate combo - everythink you need to win.
harass

laser -> garens ulty - everyone will be dead

plus its sibling powa

besides that I think:
akali +shen
sion+pan