Did things change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze V Jungler

07-09-2012

I used to play 3v3s all the time with people under level 30, since I'm not there yet, and it was two bot one top or vice versa

I take a four day break and I come back and every single team is a non-stop ganking machine where all three of them cluster and it's impossible to avoid the entire game being a clusterfork of teamfights

I like back when I had an early game phase of landing with someone, and not just getting ganked </3

/end qq thread

But has it always been this way?

Rumination

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliNXzRn View Post
I used to play 3v3s all the time with people under level 30, since I'm not there yet, and it was two bot one top or vice versa

I take a four day break and I come back and every single team is a non-stop ganking machine where all three of them cluster and it's impossible to avoid the entire game being a clusterfork of teamfights

I like back when I had an early game phase of landing with someone, and not just getting ganked </3

/end qq thread

But has it always been this way?
I think the importance of warding has come into play, more importantly the fact that few people actually make a point of keeping wards up, so the whole "Israeli death-squad" thing works well.

Bronze V Jungler

07-09-2012

Maybe. We kept our usual ward placement up and we knew when they were coming, I think the team comp had a lot to do with our inability to get away.

One was Jax with Swain, the other was with Rammus and Teemo. >.<

CawkBeefSandwich

07-09-2012

I refuse to do the pre-minion bottom lane gank, so that pisses off a lot of 3v3's that I end up with. Otherwise I pretty much always just pick a champion and solo top until about level 10ish, then go Jungle bottom to get red, and head up top to clear out top jungle and Dragon. If people start getting gank happy prior to my jungling, I usually hug my tower to avoid getting killed or I'll head bottom and push a lane. After my first run in the Jungle, and depending on how much my lane fed me early game, I've usually out leveled everyone else by about 1-3 levels and will start team fighting or playing gank squad around level 12-14.