New Skins: Panda Teemo, Augmented Singed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertany

07-09-2012

Why not make a Panda Volibear instead?

Acælus

07-09-2012

Riot stop making Teemo skins.

Trundle, Cass, and probably 5+ others still only have their original 2. Why don't you try doing something with them instead of whoring out Teemo every week and a half.

Love the Singed skin though.

EviIGreenRanger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Come on Riot!! Quit making skins for champions that already have a lot of skins and start making skins for other champions that have very few skins, like Soroka, Ahri, Xe'rath, etc.
Edit: Love the Singed skin though very nice. Plz no more teemo skins.

Yama Kamikaze

Recruiter

07-09-2012

So we got World of Warcraft Teemo and Dark Knight Rises Singed?

I CAN HOLD IT

07-09-2012

You children feel so entitled dont you. Riot does a great job with their new skins, and they're awesome to have, even if their champions have a lot of skins already. But keep whining, please.

r i

07-09-2012

Riot pls

kalerthebeast117

07-09-2012

Y RIOT LOVE TEEMO SO MUCH.... at least singed it kool and makes-up for it.

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

The Singed skin is awesome.

But ANOTHER TEEMO SKIN!? Are you SERIOUS!? Come on. There are so many more champions that are more deserving of skins.

I don't give two craps if Teemo is one of the most played champions just because there are more people out there that have a hard-on for next to useless champions. There are very seldom good Teemo players, yet there are so many that play him just for the fact that he's "cute". Pfft.

Show some love to your other champions like Cassiopeia, who hasn't seen any new skins ONCE. Or LeBlanc, or Leona, or Ahri (STILL WAITING FOR FOXFIRE!!!).

I would absolutely LOVE to see a new Maokai skin, he's one of my favorite champs and the only new skin he's gotten was the limited Christmas skin, which IMO was pretty lame looking anyway.

Lord Hypnotoad

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIzzMan View Post
i love how riot says they wanna make better skins and then they go and make panda teemo wtf work on a champ that needs some skins please

^ This.

Rodrim

07-09-2012

Where the hell is my Glacial Malphite and Scorched Earth Xerath? >

Teemo barely needs any more skins. That little wretch has enough going for him.