New Skins: Panda Teemo, Augmented Singed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkerNear

07-09-2012

Please RIOT, Talon and Akali need new skins T-T.

Marshmallomancer

07-09-2012

Ok, that Singed skin is fantastic I have to admit, but A) Teemo doesn't need a new skin (as adorable as this one is), B) plenty of other champions need skins more than him (Trundle is sad, Riot) and C) Dragon Boat Festival? Really? You didn't do /anything/ for the Fourth of July and you're going for yet another Asian Festival? I have no problem with the fact that you release skins for the Asian festivals (and, in fact, I love the story of the Dragon Boat Festival), but what about the western audience? What happened to Uncle Ryze and his ilk? Bad form, Riot. There's so much untapped territory here.

JustGaveYouAids

07-09-2012

Po and Bane? yes plz.. but that is enough Teemo skins. How about some love for Karma or Pulsefire Lux perhaps?

Cryptoxantin

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsicalWastrel View Post
Ok, that Singed skin is fantastic I have to admit, but A) Teemo doesn't need a new skin (as adorable as this one is), B) plenty of other champions need skins more than him (Trundle is sad, Riot) and C) Dragon Boat Festival? Really? You didn't do /anything/ for the Fourth of July and you're going for yet another Asian Festival? I have no problem with the fact that you release skins for the Asian festivals (and, in fact, I love the story of the Dragon Boat Festival), but what about the western audience? What happened to Uncle Ryze and his ilk? Bad form, Riot. There's so much untapped territory here.
Yes please. Stop with the teemo already, the ******ry is overwhelming me

Siren Lachesis

07-09-2012

Good skins and all nice work, but really? I mean Teemo? Singed skin is fantastic, but really I think many people were looking forward to FoxFire Ahri and glacial Malphite. Great job Riot but seriously people have been waiting a while for foxfire ahri. Plus you guys could really have given other champs skins like ones that actually need them maybe?

ª ÇhøþŠtÏćk

07-09-2012

Where's Soraka's skin though...

3X Raven

07-09-2012

wtf another teemo skin? really?

Ruin

07-09-2012

The two skins no one was really excited for.
Wtb Foxfire Ahri, Glacial Malph and Ali's new skin

Finn the Human

07-09-2012

FOXFIRe AHRI WHERe?!

And I would buy Panda Teemo but this ass is too broke.

Kokiron

07-09-2012

You'd think with as big of a running joke that Teemo getting new skins is that Riot would know people aren't really hot on Teemo skins anymore plenty of other champs need them way more.