Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Kog'Maw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SanguarianGod

03-31-2014

Hello, my brother plays a lot of jungle Kog. He builds damage early for the ganks and kill secures, mid to late game he picks up some tanky items. Jungle Kog works well early and is okay in teamfights with some well thought out positioning.

Warrrrax

04-01-2014

Wow good job! I am sure the original poster from 2010 is overjoyed to hear your wise response.

bonzwah

05-21-2014

Well, while we're doing 2014 replies. jungle maw was pretty legit after feral flare release and before the most recent nerf that stopped stacks from improving the health gain on hit. Your range means a lot of dmg applied during ganks, especially after you get your ult, so most of your gold comes from kills and assists. but doin an on hit type build its rly fun. Runaan's, frozen mallet, feral flare/spirit of lizard elder, BotRK/wit's end, bloodthirster if you can, and a black cleaver. The idea is to be uber peel for you carries. applying slows, % health dmg, and armor and/or magic resist shredding to whoever is trying to kills your carries. it works great versus a tanky team. especially if you have a tanky top laner and support and your dont need a tanky jungle. Sorry for long ass post but I just got done trying to make this work, decided to google it, and now I figure I'd share.