Best Champion(Role Specified)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stucka0

08-05-2012

Tank: Jarvan IV
AP: Orianna
ADC: Tristana
Support:Karma
Jungle: Riven

seredhras

08-05-2012

keeping your categories
AD carry - Graves
AP carry - I like Swain for this, Ahri and Karthus are better I think though
Support - Soraka, Alistar, Leona
Assassin - I don't play this category much; but perhaps talon
Tank - Shen, Maokai

Danish Vikingz

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneChipmunk View Post
I mean like, people who get attack speed. Im pretty sure i wouldnt get attack speed as rumble.
Duuude.. DPS is just the common expression for a damage dealer. It has absolutely nothing to do with attack speed.

OP:
Well it all depends on the team composition:
AD carry - Kog'maw/Vayne or Graves. Kog or Vayne for a late game team and graves for early.

AP Carry - Cassiopeia. She has a baws ult and has good AoE as well as single target damage + she kites well and has the safest laning.

Support - This has a lot to about the team comp and who you are against, but generally I think that a good Alistar can do so much to disrupt proper placement during and team fight and keep people away from your AD/AP carry.

Tank - Nautilus, Shen or Mundo are really great picks. Shen and Naut can be so big factors in team fights with their CC and mundo is just a meatshield, you just can't ignore as he will do damage to you.

Tanky DPS - Riven or Olaf, Lee sin for early game.

Honorable mentions: Vladimir as Ap carry, but for top lane. So strong late game with a good AoE team.

Boss Banana

11-21-2012

my favorites are.....

AD carry: Tristana
AP carry: Kassadin
Support: Sona
Jungler: Shyvana
Top: Vladimir

not saying they're the best just my favorites!

Joshled11

11-21-2012

ad carry:gragas
ap carry:gragas
support:gragas
tank: hillbilly gragas
jungler:scuba gragas

Agent Pwnage

11-21-2012

AD carry- Leblanc (passive = duble trouble)
Support- Draven ( does it all)
AP carry- Darius ( brother of the owner of "League of Draven")
Tank (jungler)- Soraka ( heals keep em tanky 4ever)
Top- Skarner

How do I know this is the best team comp ever? Well i've seen this in the current meta so i just switched it around for better focus on team power.

first time Vayne

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Lol shen is not pure tank. Sejuani/amumu are pure tanks. Shen has a shield save and a heal. Making him support, like karma,janna.

A pure tank is a champion that is a nussance to have around but cant be bursted hard. Sej and amumu do constant low aoe dmg and have great slows and stuns. Pure tanks do nothing but melt and CC. Shen soaks dmg,CC's,heals and shields.

TLDR riot descriptions aren't dumb your ignorance in the full abilities of champions is.
Except that Shen should never ever ever ever play the support role, which is what that label is referring to. He is supportive, not a "support." He needs farm to be truly effective as the unkillable tank people think of him as. Therefore, top lane and sometimes the jungle are his homes.

Traditional supports like Sona and Janna and Karma do not need much farm at all to be effective champs in the late game.

Being a "tank" has nothing to do with damage output or crowd control. It is about how much damage you absorb -- i.e. having high effective health, which is a function of raw health and resistances. Tanks are simply walls that prevent teammates from taking damage by absorbing it themselves -- that is their defining feature. Therefore, Shen is a tank in that he taunts attackers away from teammates and shields teammates who are in trouble then absorbs obscene amounts of damage. Amumu is a tank in that he initiates on and CCs the enemy team, becoming a nuisance in the hopes of drawing fire, which he absorbs with high effective health as well.

GoddessShallah

11-22-2012

AD Carry - MF or Cait
AP Carry - Teemo with shroomies of doomies/add nashors to the ap
Support - Sona/Lulu learning Karma
Mid - Morg/Diana
Bruiser - GP
Tank - Amumu all the way

I'd probably jungle with Sej, I've seen her played well like this. Only doing bots at the moment with that one though!

I should mention these are the ones I love playing with and am good at, not necessarily the best roles! ^_^ And I can get lots of kills as Sona so when I support as her it's tricky but if possible I make so the adc can get the kill because to me a good support lets the adc get the kill. I love when people chase Sona though mwahaha!