Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wukong vs jayce top lane, who wins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

07-09-2012

^
excluding jungle influence

Raksis

07-09-2012

Probly Jayce if he knows how to switch. Too much utility and damage for Wukong to handle. No saying Jayce would kill Wukong though

Eelic

07-09-2012

I need a better look at Jayce, but I'm gonna guess that when they both go hard, Jayce will have the advantage, but if Wukong plays smart, he can use EQW to do damage while disrupting Jayce's combo. That'll probably force Jayce out of lane.

Vaelix

07-09-2012

Jayce, he can out harass with E > Q in Cannon form and if Wukong ever gets close and Dashes in, he can Hammer Switch and knock them away with E pretty much instantly before Wu can do any real damage.

Down vote me all you want, but the truth is, any top who relies on melee, even if they have a dash, have extreme trouble with Jayce.. Because if you time it right, you can even knock people away with E before the Dash/Jump damage can hit you. If each 'trade' you're hitting me once with your Dash, and Im hitting you with a %HP E then switching to Cannon and E > Q, you're never going to out trade me.

Darkness4910

Recruiter

07-09-2012

Riven.

Ozbirta

Recruiter

07-09-2012

Wu Kong, actually.

MoonsBane

Recruiter

07-09-2012

I'd say they're pretty even if they both play smart. It comes down to skill. Which most people in this game refer to as "Omfg Broken Champ", "Fotm Nub" or "Hacks".

viledemon19

07-09-2012

i say jayce. If he lvls up his q and e then he will pump out damage. just stay back and use the cannon mode to farm and harass

Doktor Pat

07-09-2012

Karthus, always.