Counters to Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gelion

07-09-2012

I was just wondering if anybody has found a good counter other than just simply outplaying him.

Ambrose Crown

07-09-2012

Yorick

Killrazor

07-09-2012

i saw somebody go Alistar top, and just destroy Jayce...

SlowBroMide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose Crown View Post
Yorick
While valid, it's almost a cop-out. He doesn't win every lane match-up under the sun, but it's pretty close.

Bumblebee

07-09-2012

malphite?

soulstarter

07-09-2012

why would you need to counter him he doesnt do anything

pick anyone, do fine

LOLBRBIDied

07-09-2012

I Saw a Singed absolutely wreck a jayce solo top in a ranked match on spectate. That said I bet renekton can.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Anyone with sustain could probably duke it out with him pretty well.

Jax and Riven might be able to handle him too, depending on how fast they can close the gap.

Gelion

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLBRBIDied View Post
I Saw a Singed absolutely wreck a jayce solo top in a ranked match on spectate. That said I bet renekton can.
Remember that in my initial quotation that it is not based upon player skill but champion skills. I saw a jayce **** all over a jax in high elo play, so I would say that jayce should win against singed, basicaly because singed is useless early game. I am trying to focus on laning phase, have not really seen how well a late-game Jayce can do, although I did see one destroy a fed lee-sin somehow in a 1v1 fight.

KRYPTØNITE

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarter View Post
why would you need to counter him he doesnt do anything

pick anyone, do fine
This ^ Right now Jayce has a high skill cap and seems lackluster. The feeling of having no ulti is just painful and really hurts the chances of you coming out ahead in a team fight or any fight. He is a subpar ranged, and is outclassed top very easily. I could see him do a jungle build, but ****, I expected better from riot. Has an overpowered move set when you look at it, but in game its a whole other story.