Sunfire Cape fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
TWO Forces of Nature..... WHAT?
Well... When Nature Calls....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6163BR9EHEL.jpg

NightStriker

09-03-2010

I was once on a team that stacked sun fires and killed Barron without attacking him.
Team fights were almost the same thing. It was just a bunch of tanks running around in circles like idiots till the other team died.

Micro102

09-03-2010

It looks like the other team died more times then you did. I'm guessing you got aced and lost?

The MR worked dude.....You had more kills. That's a lot to be said against 5 tanks.

And poor Xin..... All he has is melee.

AceVentura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

lost? we won.. even with the MR they couldn't do **** in the end game. We get destroyed in lane phase, got even in mid game and we destroyed them in end game.

BroForgotnglory

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVentura View Post
lost? we won.. even with the MR they couldn't do **** in the end game. We get destroyed in lane phase, got even in mid game and we destroyed them in end game.
I'm going to make a few guesses here, the nasues without merc treads was heavily cced the entire game, the xin was feeding like a beast early game, and then start to make a comeback endgame but it was already too late, morgana carried like a beast but without a ga, she never couldget close enough to ult your team, and well shen just really couldnt do much towards endgame lol.

Did u guys happen to get dragon and or baron? or did they even try for it?

either way was probabaly a fun match ^.^