Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is the game friendly at all?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

07-08-2012

I haven't added a person to my friend list in a REALLY long time.

Tribunal makes me afraid of even telling jokes ingame because I know people will just report me AND I will get banned (and no, I don't tell over the line jokes).

To this add all the trolls, uptight, and toxic people. Half of the time I end up getting harassed so no reason to add such people.

When was the last time you added someone to ur friend list? Do we even have incentives to do so?

Draethis

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Yes.

Jiggly Johnson

07-08-2012

don't tell jokes that are 'mocking, insulting, offensive, mean spirited, bitter sarcasm with intent of harming'. that kind of thing.

no one is on my friendslist I removed them all, no one ever will be. I deny all friend requests. I know the social aspect is a part of what makes people addicted, and I want to be detached from that and just enjoy an awesome game for what it is. I don't need no 'buddy' drama in my life.