Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So how many champions has Riot destroyed so far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karoe

07-08-2012

riot has no idea how to balance the game they will add a hero nerf and buff it more than 10 times then theyll just say **** it were going to remake the whole thing

arent you glad you spent 6300 ip for a hero that wasnt the same???

ADCisMyReligion

07-08-2012

Talon

Craixis

07-08-2012

Quote:
SonsofaBastages:
Kayle is tough to play - whether that's because of a high skill cap or her being on the weak side is up for debate (personally I think it's a bit of both)

Kayle absolutely destroys top lanes (remember Dyrus, who was DESTROYING with her).

She's also a decent AD carry, amazingly strong with a Nunu (there is no escape, only death... DEATH)

DaActionJackson

07-08-2012

kayle? i got 19/2/5 with kayle.

she isnt broken...

SonsofaBastages

07-08-2012

Quote:
RedGarydos:
kayle? i got 19/2/5 with kayle.

she isnt broken...

And? I can go 20/10/xx building Kassadin as a melee bruiser. It means you know how to play with the champ, not whether or not the champ is weak relative to the others.

That's like saying "I usually go positive with Eve so she must be balanced"