Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poor people and RP...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

07-08-2012

Don't like a champ being 6300? Buy RP.

Its really simple. Get a job. Make money. Buy RP. It doesn't even take a lot of RP to buy a champion you want. Flipping ridiculous about how you pathetic beggars come to the board complaining about the cost to purchase someone with IP. IP is flipping free. This is a free flipping game.

And don't even get me started on the, "I just need 7 RP to get..." No one cares, go find a street corner to beg on and in an hour you could get a handout worth the RP to purchase TWO skins.

WashedLaundry

07-08-2012

Topic gets closed. Instead of taking it as a sign that what you're saying is wrong, you take it as a sign that you just need to repost it.

Okay.

Cameryn Kyre

07-08-2012

But I'd rather play 100 hours of this game than work 10 hours to get stuff :<

Narvuntien

07-08-2012

Or be a good cheapskate and just be patient... you can't be a cheapskate without a lot of patience.

I mean I could buy the new game as soon as it came out or I could wait a few months and it will be in the bargin bin and then I can play it.

I mean I waited until they gave Portal away for free until I played it.

The original post is a massive jerk but that doesn't mean that on some level he isn't right.

Skins are completely unnessairy, no need to waste real money on them.... but Riot has given quite a bit of free RP and then there was that christmas deal where I got an extra 350 RP and I couldn't resist so I got myself some skins but I only bought them when they were on sale...
patience is the key to saving money

AlexDnD2

07-08-2012

Quote:
Narvuntien:
Or be a good cheapskate and just be patient... you can't be a cheapskate without a lot of patience.

I mean I could by the new game as soon as it came out or I could wait a few months and it will be in the bargin bin and then I can play it.

The original post is a massive jerk but that doesn't mean that on some level he isn't right.

Truth is often harsh.

Kahti

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Your other thread was closed. Get over it.

OneVendetta

07-08-2012

shut up *****

Bumblebee

07-08-2012

Quote:
alexdnd2:
and don't even get me started on the, "i just need 7 rp to get..." no one cares, go find a street corner to beg on and in an hour you could get a handout worth the rp to purchase two skins.

rofl i saw that thread

No Safety

07-08-2012

imo This guy speaks truth
If you don't have time to farm IP, just buy RP.
Don't tell me you don't have a job. Or at least a parent's credit card if you are a younger member of the community.
Minimum wage here is 7.50$/hr. 2 hours of work will get you a 10$ RP card and some extra.
And if you're making minimum wage, blame no one but yourself. I hear Starbucks baristas make like a good 15$/hr or something. Good lord, getting paid twice minimum wage to serve coffee and drinks.

NidoNyte

07-08-2012

Quote:
Narvuntien:

I mean I could by the new game as soon as it came out or I could wait a few months and it will be in the bargin bin and then I can play it.

In the sense that many people on the forums are slightly entitled, then yes, he is right. However you must keep in mind that the vocal minority are much more verbose and noticeable than the 'politically correct' majority. The people who want things are going to speak up a lot more than those who are content, which leads to a false perception of the amount of people who feel they deserve free stuff.

Does that give him the right to act like whiny rich boy who sounds like he just fell off the train to Beverly Hills to the general public? No.