Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some people say eve was nerfed because she was broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krimsonKasper

07-08-2012

Quote:
TheKiElement:

Indeed, to many idiots don't know how to ward so she got nerfed. Also say hi to Xin for me.

Micalas

07-08-2012

Quote:
Doom Maggot:
Yi only heals for 3000 HP instead of 6000 HP, fully countered right?

If your team doesn't put out enough damage to kill ignited AP Yi, you probably weren't going to win anyway.

Tucked Away

07-08-2012

Quote:
Micalas:
If your team doesn't put out enough damage to kill ignited AP Yi, you probably weren't going to win anyway.

It's not damage output that kills a meditating Yi, he gets massive armor and MR buffs while channeling. Just slap him with a stun/knockup/knock back and then kill him.

Maxog

07-08-2012

Eh, I won't commentate on the champs themselves, but I can provide facts and can certainly say that in this meta AD Sion does not take 40 minutes to farm, especially if he wins his lane. Maybe 25~30 minutes at the most. 20 minutes if facerolls is lanemate.

Also the bloodthirster nerfs, dey hurt.

Also kite, it hurts.

But after six he does sorta become a pretty immovable rock, not Warwick unmovable but sort of similar to pre-nerf Irelia unmovable; you can waste resources trying to kill him but it's usually in vain.

InvestingMachine

07-08-2012

Yi and sion.... True gamebreakers

Trololo

Tucked Away

07-08-2012

Quote:
Maxog:
Eh, I won't commentate on the champs themselves, but I can provide facts and can certainly say that in this meta AD Sion does not take 40 minutes to farm, especially if he wins his lane. Maybe 25~30 minutes at the most. 20 minutes if facerolls is lanemate.

Also the bloodthirster nerfs, dey hurt.

Also kite, it hurts.

But after six he does sorta become a pretty immovable rock, not Warwick unmovable but sort of similar to pre-nerf Irelia unmovable; you can waste resources trying to kill him but it's usually in vain.

I'd agree with the part that he is hard to get out of lane, but I would not compare him to old Irelia. He has no innate escape, but she has massive CC reduction. And Sion is easily nukable or kitable unlike the rest of the tanky DPS line up right now.

Mynt

07-08-2012

Riot nerfed Eve because she was making the game agonizing for new players. Which was true.

Maybe she wasn't even overpowered. For a decently long time, they tried little nerfs here, small adjustments there to try and make this character work. And then one day Morello in exasperation gave a big "**** it" and just erred on the side of caution.

Fun is important to this game as well as balance.

SonsofaBastages

07-08-2012

Long (long long long long.....) awaited Stealth remake is still coming

In the meantime just Eve it up in Dominion where she's actually pretty OP

Paszkiewicz

07-08-2012

Quote:
JeTeDecalisse:
Yi and sion.... True gamebreakers

Trololo

yi isn't gamebreaker, he's just broken- not op

Sion breaks the game for me. Focusing is useless, not focusing results in quadra

Optimus Heim

07-08-2012

Quote:
SonsofaBastages:
Long (long long long long.....) awaited Stealth remake is still coming

In the meantime just Eve it up in Dominion where she's actually pretty not as awful

Fixed.