Which character is an OP 'sleeping giant'?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrykerMcClain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Ryze. But shhh. I enjoy how OP he is

demonicmonkeys

07-09-2012

Played Nunu on his free week...
Was just shocked at how good his laning phase was.

LandCat

07-09-2012

Recently I've seen a couple of solo-lane Sorakas dominate against other spell casters.

Obviously she's counterable, just put your ranged dps, who'll do good auto-attack damage, against her. But it's an interesting twist on her considering that most see her as support only.

Black Wizard 11

07-27-2012

Xin zhao, with his audicious charge... and as you're doing that ur so close to the enemy you do talon strike that leaves them in the air... following with his ult and then if the enemy's still not dead... (they usually are) finish them with battle cry . OP dormant giant... as some people use him like me..

Gespent

07-27-2012

nunu , swain ,wukong,
The most op riven

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Trundle is crazy strong.

BlueItem

07-27-2012

Swain appears to be this for top, at least in my experience. While I assume there is a few people he'd have trouble with, he counters a lot of the common tops fairly well. Also, assuming the enemy jungler isn't nearly solely focused on cc like ali or naut, a good snare will stop a gank cold.

Savackz

07-28-2012

Galio for sure.

PrincessIrelia

07-28-2012

I don't think of those as sleeping giants so much, because they're almost all commonly played. I would have to say zilean. His exp buff is a bit op, because he allows some champs that aren't so good vs other champs in lane. He also makes really good tower dives at lvl6.

Onime no Kyo

07-28-2012

xin with this new riot buff