AP vs AD

AP 288 80.22%
AD 71 19.78%
Voters: 359. You may not vote on this poll

AP vs AD Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
One that doesn't have a stun but doesn't die in 2 seconds because he has ****ty ass range.

Hi, I have the range of Sivir/Graves with none of the survivability or mobility!
I never die in two seconds, actually my first ever Pentakill was with Twisted Fate after all his nerfs and changes into AP. AD Twisted Fate has so much power, and idk how you guys fail to realize that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Senior Member

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Maggot View Post
AD TF has incredible 1v1 potential. Everyone knows that.
His team fight power though, is flat out worse than every other AD carry in the game.
For AP TF, his ability to force the enemy team to play defensive due to his extreme gank and counter gank power is to notch. Hence why many people at high levels of play have been calling for him to be nerfed.
I don't think he needs nerfs (And yes I do play him) against him I play pushers and ward the two exits to his jungle (intersection by his wraiths and the one to their blue). These Wards keep him at his tower all the time and unable to gank anywhere. On the offhand he does get a reprieve you have the wards to signal where he's going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG RomeFreak View Post
I never die in two seconds, actually my first ever Pentakill was with Twisted Fate after all his nerfs and changes into AP. AD Twisted Fate has so much power, and idk how you guys fail to realize that.
Because on any team TF would be focused down immediately. You must go up against a bunch of ****ty people.

Edit: No wonder why, you haven't gotten farther than a bit into 1300. At that level I could win playing the old Revive/Smite jungle Eve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom Maggot

Senior Member

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
I don't think he needs nerfs (And yes I do play him) against him I play pushers and ward the two exits to his jungle (intersection by his wraiths and the one to their blue). These Wards keep him at his tower all the time and unable to gank anywhere. On the offhand he does get a reprieve you have the wards to signal where he's going.



Because on any team TF would be focused down immediately. You must go up against a bunch of ****ty people.
I don't think he needs nerfs either, but there are a fair number of people that do think he does.

And yes, I do go up against ****ty people, I'm only 1000 and something elo at the moment


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
I don't think he needs nerfs (And yes I do play him) against him I play pushers and ward the two exits to his jungle (intersection by his wraiths and the one to their blue). These Wards keep him at his tower all the time and unable to gank anywhere. On the offhand he does get a reprieve you have the wards to signal where he's going.



Because on any team TF would be focused down immediately. You must go up against a bunch of ****ty people.

Edit: No wonder why, you haven't gotten farther than a bit into 1300. At that level I could win playing the old Revive/Smite jungle Eve.
Haters gone hate.
Ha, funny thing is I carried a game with Twisted Fate against Gold ELO players. You know what they all said...after the match the ENTIRE enemy team complimented me, saying "You're the best AD TF I've ever seen." So just because you suck @$$ with AD Twisted Fate doesn't mean everyone does. You think you so good, come at me bro. Bring your AP TF against my AD Twisted Fate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Senior Member

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG RomeFreak View Post
Haters gone hate.
Ha, funny thing is I carried a game with Twisted Fate against Gold ELO players. You know what they all said...after the match the ENTIRE enemy team complimented me, saying "You're the best AD TF I've ever seen." So just because you suck @$$ with AD Twisted Fate doesn't mean everyone does. You think you so good, come at me bro.
Sure buddy. Whatever you say. I doubt that happened considering 500 games and you haven't broken ****.

And if anything "Best AD TF" isn't hard because there are none.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
Sure buddy.
We're buddies?! ^___^
Let's be friends forever.

P.S. My IRL friends and I scrim alot, and we just so happen to have two platinum players on our team. So when you take my shytty ELO and their good ELO is averages down to Gold ELO. So I don't know why you are so offended by me being the worlds greatest TF player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannyDevitoIsGod

Junior Member

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG RomeFreak View Post
Uhh, Twisted Fate's range is the exact same as Graves. Ad TF is in no way easier to play than AP, it relies solely on selecting the right card. So many bad Twisted Fates -_-
You're in the 1200 elos scrub. why would anyone listen to your dumbass comments?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Senior Member

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG RomeFreak View Post
We're buddies?! ^___^
Let's be friends forever.

P.S. My IRL friends and I scrim alot, and we just so happen to have two platinum players on our team. So when you take my shytty ELO and their good ELO is averages down to Gold ELO. So I don't know why you are so offended by me being the worlds greatest TF player.
Now I see. You get carried by platinums, just like how I carry my friends. Understandable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fireapooco

Junior Member

07-08-2012

tf has fairly low base attack power compared to other ad carries, his e is pretty good, but not good enough to make him better than ap tf. He isn't mobile enough to re-position himself in teamfights, and ap tf is just plain better. Ap has more poke, and pretty nice burst. He is commonly used in tourneys, and if u play tf, play ap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTittedWoman View Post
You're in the 1200 elos scrub. why would anyone listen to your dumbass comments?
Hey dum dum, You are positive what 13 games, with a negative K/D ratio.
I am positive 20 games solo que. Your skills are inferior!