What other champ besides Trynd is good with crit% runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

as title says. I just have a set of crit runes and wonder who else its good on

RogueSummoner

09-03-2010

gangplank is pretty good with crit at the start

xxtankumsxx

09-03-2010

twitch...
i know the debate.. but i use 3 quits of health.. then the rest is crit.. i get 100 life and 15% crit.. really makes getting that first blood a sinch

Dwarfling

09-03-2010

AD Sion. He already gets a bunch of AD with Enrage so you theoretically get more damage by getting crit than pure AD.

Unicorns of Love

09-03-2010

mundoo

Belisarius77

09-03-2010

Blitzcrank

Ebonclaw

09-05-2010

Many people will tell you "LOL Crit Chance sucks compared to Armor Pen". For most champs this is true, in a totally arbitrary sense. However, if you already have the Crit runes, and don't have the 4k IP to throw down for another set of Marks, the Crit runes can function nicely for many AD based champs. There are a few champs whose reliance on Crit is diminished, like Pantheon, but as a general rule, they'll at least be serviceable.

Bear in mind, that depending on the champion, if you rush a Last Whisper as first or second item, you'll be in good shape with Crit instead, especially if you are looking for an IE as early as possible as well.

Just remember, your early game will have spotty damage, you'll do a bit less with each attack than someone who had the Armor Pen runes, but a couple crits in a row can even the playing field really quickly.

Supreme1337

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Many people will tell you "LOL Crit Chance sucks compared to Armor Pen". For most champs this is true, in a totally arbitrary sense. However, if you already have the Crit runes, and don't have the 4k IP to throw down for another set of Marks, the Crit runes can function nicely for many AD based champs. There are a few champs whose reliance on Crit is diminished, like Pantheon, but as a general rule, they'll at least be serviceable.

Bear in mind, that depending on the champion, if you rush a Last Whisper as first or second item, you'll be in good shape with Crit instead, especially if you are looking for an IE as early as possible as well.

Just remember, your early game will have spotty damage, you'll do a bit less with each attack than someone who had the Armor Pen runes, but a couple crits in a row can even the playing field really quickly.

The big debate is actually crit DMG runes (not chance) vs armor pen runes. Crit chance runes are completely viable while crit dmg are not.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme1337 View Post
The big debate is actually crit DMG runes (not chance) vs armor pen runes. Crit chance runes are completely viable while crit dmg are not.
Actually there is another debate for crit chance vs armor penetration because crit chance runes are considered better for some champions.

Radamanthys3

09-05-2010

Gangplank, Twitch

I'd say Shaco but he needs his runes to help him jungle.