Jungle Pantheon, is it viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galeshi1

09-03-2010

Well? Or even more important, is it worth it? I've been playing pantheon for awhile, but today earlier when I was playing, the idea ticked in my head, Anyone have any experience with this, or any insight to the whether or not it'd work?

Possibly start out with wriggle, get zerk greaves, and then continue a normal pantheon build?

Bloodrazor used to be less than useful on pantheon, but I think wriggles might be cost efficient enough to grab it, and continue as normal. The thing it'd replace on most builds is a chalice or meki pendant, as it would be less important with the early golem.

malphismia

09-03-2010

Doesn't work.

You spam spear. His stun doesn't affect creeps. and HSS only deals significant damage to enemy champions, not minions (especially early on).

Pantheon has a great laning phase. If they made his stun targettable on creeps, then you can refresh Aegis, stack AS to keep refreshing Aegis, and he might be decent.

liquidstardust

09-03-2010

no you are wrong pantheon is a good jungler just dont get beserker greaves please

Serker

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeaglex7 View Post
no you are wrong pantheon is a good jungler just dont get beserker greaves please
? How is pantheon a good jungler

Krosan

09-03-2010

Meh. I can see it working, sorta; you'd have to have Doran's Shield or Blade, I think, to get enough healing to live, but it'd work. Spearshot spam+autoattack to proc shield faster, you'd do well.

On the other hand, Panth does well in a lane with spearshot spam, so it's a bit of a waste.

bob000

09-04-2010

Panthon's strength is his early game laning Why are you taking that awy from him?

epyon11

09-05-2010

I have seen farmer panths' and they tend to make 16k+ in a decent length game.
A good farm item build i have seen is wriggles, tiamats, and then an attack speed item (generally last whisper), wriggles proc works on the tiamats aoe and so does the life steal. This really puts you as an autoattack champ build but your combo can still be used to scare people off/ kill weak ones. Supper minions are cannon fodder to this kind of build. with this cheap build hey can clear whole minion waves in a few hits.

epyon11

09-06-2010

dont give me a minus 1 for not saying what its about, a farmer panth is a very viable and easily made build, and then with that money yopu can really spec yourself out to other option such as AD or armor pen

onashabuh

11-22-2010

Hi,

i have made a jungle video with pantheon he got both buffs @ 4 min and than can ganke the lanes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqypksL65CY

DayInTheSun

11-22-2010

You can jungle with him, but why would you farm neutrals when you can farm champions in your lane?