How do u not rage at bad players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

07-09-2012

Beer.

If you are too young for beer try growing up first (or move to canada). Then drink beer.

Rougin88

07-09-2012

Easiest thing you can do is tell them to stop complaining or just put them on ignore. Eventually with the raging attitudes they will eventually get a ban or a suspension on playing the game. And I know how you feel sometimes you just want to reach through the computer and choke them to death to make them shut up.
I will give you an example though. One time I raged back at someone and got a warning on another account I used to play. He and I went back and fourth the whole game. Eventually I got a warning I am not sure about that kid but all I know is that one warning made it clear to just PUT THEM ON IGNORE AND NOT WASTE YOUR TIME YELLING BACK. It in all honestly is not worth it. The only thing I can suggest is if they really do piss you off some how is to go outside and hit a heavy bag to release your stress.

HammerDragoran

07-09-2012

I still dont like when ppl start the game negative like there champ got banned (by the other team) so they are gonna troll. Cant talk them out of it. Or they die in a invasion gone wrong so they just quit. I have played through both scenarios and it is frustrating. I think that some ppl play ranked just because they are level 30. You shuld at least have a desire to become better even if its through trial and error but you are never gonna be better if you quit or start trolling just because the game is going bad.

Hot Chai Latte

07-09-2012

I don't flip out because I remember this is only a game. Probably helps to not take this game too seriously.

Pother

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWhippy View Post
It's not like someone kicking you in the nuts. It's more like someone eating a turkey sandwich instead of a chicken sandwich and you getting mad at them for "doing it wrong".

Or using chopsticks/fork instead of a spoon or visa versa

I love this analogy.

Kangi Yuha

07-10-2012

(sorry for putting this in the wrong post) Okay I have a real question here. Maybe it is more of me being mad but some one if anyone let me know what you think. I spent all day playing in ranked trying to get my stats up.. first game I had a top lane that fed 5-0 first 5 mins and then leaves.. shortly after my support left leaving a 3v5 we lost. 2nd game top left yet again (unknown reasons) we lost 3rd game I played I had YET ANOTHER kid leave.. So I took a break I come back a bit later to try again.. rather mad at this point as anyone would be.. I get into a game where the bottom lane picks teemo and heim?? We all know how that ended.. so after many attempts so play and get some good players I win a game WOOOOOOOOOOOT I am rather excited to see win under my history after all this bs.. So i jump right into another game.. where no #%^@ I get a nunu as support? We are playing against a vayne in this game.. As Nunu stands in the warded bushes he is impaled into the wall and dies.. blames me for his death and goes right back to it.. dies 3 more times by lvl 8 and dcs.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! my question here is.. at this point what is some1 to do.. I went from 1100's (no great but working on it =P) to 900.. What do people do in this situations there has to be some way of doing something other then reporting someone and wondering if anything happened to them.. any input..?

SeanTheKiwi

07-10-2012

Probably against the summoners code to say this, but I want to kick OP in the mouth with steel capped boots.

Anna Sachae

07-10-2012

I'm relatively certain if you need help -not- being an *sshole to people, you have bigger problems than this video game.

JezzaFromAUS

07-10-2012

Some things should be tolerated, that is all I'll say

LoneChipmunk

07-10-2012

Help them out if they mess up.