Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should there be matchmaking for ARAM Proving Ground?

Yes 20931 92.16%
No 1219 5.37%
Huh? 561 2.47%
Voters 22712 .

Petition for Proving Ground ARAM Matchmaking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zztophat

11-29-2012

Quote:
Arcticfury:
2 weeks since last red post, I know they are busy with the new season patch, but any word if this is something that will come out in the near future?

I'm starting to wonder...

zztophat

11-30-2012

No! Bump!

Snipawolfe

11-30-2012

1) Provides disincentive to dodging

This. So much this. I'm tired of going through ten dodges because people don't like their random champions. Part of ARAM is playing with champions you're unfamiliar with or experimenting with new builds on a champ you don't have much experience with/want to try new things with. Dodging is just annoying. Trade if you don't like the champ you want, but it's random. That's why you play ARAM. Otherwise, you should go and play Dominion.

I Know Shaq Fu

11-30-2012

Quote:
Snipawolfe:
1) Provides disincentive to dodging

This. So much this. I'm tired of going through ten dodges because people don't like their random champions. Part of ARAM is playing with champions you're unfamiliar with or experimenting with new builds on a champ you don't have much experience with/want to try new things with. Dodging is just annoying. Trade if you don't like the champ you want, but it's random. That's why you play ARAM. Otherwise, you should go and play Dominion.

also sick of crybabies who dodge because you didn't trade them the champ they want. riotpls aram matchmaking.

What is a Wolf

11-30-2012

up

Aaeru

11-30-2012

+1
Every time I see this, I make sure I post.

xHurogx

11-30-2012

Signed. Get this done plz.

Lethalkiss

11-30-2012

/signed and singed and gedsin and nedsig for sure!

Never dodged an ARAM, only the false ones (you know, when its titled ARAM and it's Blind Pick >.< hate that)

Falseshadow

11-30-2012

/signed

Or, if you prefer...

/singed

KaXaSA51

11-30-2012

bump