Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should there be matchmaking for ARAM Proving Ground?

Yes 20931 92.16%
No 1219 5.37%
Huh? 561 2.47%
Voters 22712 .

Petition for Proving Ground ARAM Matchmaking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatchYourselfUp

07-08-2012

I respectfully disagree, unless the make it so players who queue solo are put in exclusively with other solo players, teams vs. teams, etc. Having a good duo in a completely random game can make it less fun for solo players.

Misentro

07-08-2012

Singed.

Quote:
PatchYourselfUp:
I respectfully disagree, unless the make it so players who queue solo are put in exclusively with other solo players, teams vs. teams, etc. Having a good duo in a completely random game can make it less fun for solo players.

You mean like regular matchmaking?

Eaglewolf

07-08-2012

yes do it riot.
Matter of fact thats what i thought the release of it was originally going to be...oh how i was disappointed.
EDIT: To the people saying no because you won't get random picks. ITS ARAM, by definition its random picks of champions. There doesn't have to be an Elo...just puts you in a match making game with others.

cwoofy

07-08-2012

/signed

Kalarepa

07-08-2012

Quote:
Ancine:
aram is based on luck on your champs. they havent added ranked for dominion and you want ranked for aram, are you retarded?

I play ARAMs for 2 years and maybe 2/10 games are done at champ select. The rest can be won by anyone.

Ell 9

07-08-2012

Quote:
cwoofy:
/signed

It's singed, fool =)

Redjik

07-08-2012

Half the replies make me think nobody read the OP.

ISupportOrIFeed

07-08-2012

but there better be a draft option. . .

A.D.A.M.

ALL DRAFT ALL MURDERBRIDGE 2012!

Gloriousagia

07-08-2012

I think I should probably write more about this concept since people aren't getting it...bumpity

Gloriousagia

07-08-2012

Alright added a tad more info, if someone thinks there should be more let me know and I'll edit w/ more.