Is it just me, or did TT miss out on the recent Dragon/Baron Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niblib

07-08-2012

?

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

TT Never gets any love. If RiotNome wanted a change, he'd answer every question there is to be answered. He barely posts now.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

this happens every patch lol

Exotic3s

07-08-2012

get over it everybody who cares if TT did not get a little troll for shop buyer or baron drag change. really who cares about that I play LoL for champ fights, pushing farming taking jungle not caring if it does the little thing it does with drag and baron now.. Now my point is 79% of TT KNOWS and I means KNOWS that TT won't get what SR gets,and that they are not goin to get that graphic update or any update that is kinda cool but not HUGE. and you know what its cause TT has no comp in it. ITs just gank ace push turret drag fast go buy repeat. SR there is so much more comp. in it. I have started playing SR alot cause it is more competitive, the comp in it is so much better and so is the meta even though I want to change SR's meta.TT is still my fav but for look at your facts TT was a givin map after TT I have heard so it was kinda like a DLC map. So it would not get the extras... Yeah it sucks but we all know. And I am saying this to everyone who talks about it all the time... Downvote if you want, which it will get down voted but its the truth so it does not matter.

Niblib

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
get over it everybody who cares if TT did not get a little troll for shop buyer or baron drag change. really who cares about that I play LoL for champ fights, pushing farming taking jungle not caring if it does the little thing it does with drag and baron now.. Now my point is 79% of TT KNOWS and I means KNOWS that TT won't get what SR gets,and that they are not goin to get that graphic update or any update that is kinda cool but not HUGE. and you know what its cause TT has no comp in it. ITs just gank ace push turret drag fast go buy repeat. SR there is so much more comp. in it. I have started playing SR alot cause it is more competitive, the comp in it is so much better and so is the meta even though I want to change SR's meta.TT is still my fav but for look at your facts TT was a givin map after TT I have heard so it was kinda like a DLC map. So it would not get the extras... Yeah it sucks but we all know. And I am saying this to everyone who talks about it all the time... Downvote if you want, which it will get down voted but its the truth so it does not matter.
Wow, you're a **** head

Male Privilege

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Agreed.