Jayce is weak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRLDragon

07-07-2012

I have yet to lose a game as him. Or even to do anything less than obscenely well as him.

First game ever (without any idea of how to play him)-- 1/1/8

and then,

16/3/10

15/2/14

14/3/11

I always build Merc treads, then Triforce, then a couple Bloodthirsters, then GA, then some kind of on-hit item (usually Black Cleaver, possibly Madred's).

Can someone explain to me why people don't like him?

ZolrainTheGod

07-07-2012

with that build your probbably playings with bads.

FakeYouOut

07-07-2012

Not sure i havent tried him, but a week from now is Jayce Week if you catch my drift

A Wild DUK

07-07-2012

No one calls Jayce weak except for people who are dissappointed he isn't release Xin OP.

Willfox

07-07-2012

Idk, seems pretty awesome to me, and whilst bruiser jayce is most probably better, AD carry jayce is a lot of fun too.

Nidalee support + jayce and lol at the absurd poke.

Whilst his range is crud, w late game will kill a lot of squishies

Kulmid

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpersonlol View Post

First game ever (without any idea of how to play him)-- 1/1/8
This is the answer you're looking for. A new champion with 7 active skills. You were learning to play him. Now imagine everyone else you were up against that is playing against him without even playing him.

IRLDragon

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulmid View Post
This is the answer you're looking for. A new champion with 7 active skills. You were learning to play him. Now imagine everyone else you were up against that is playing against him without even playing him.
And then the rest of my post counters that point. If I could learn so well after only 1 encounter, surely the other team has encountered Jayce at least once before.

And to the people who downvote my build: enjoy me killing you 16 times.

Fortus

07-07-2012

as a bruiser he is good, i tend to get focused even though im not the major damage, prolly cuz you know, new champ. Still, building him as an AD caster is risky but very rewarding.

Kelenas

07-07-2012

No idea why you'd build triforce before bloodthirster. He doesn't need the attack speed, or the ap, or the sheen proc. I think the build is Thirster into phage into GA or frozen heart, and then finish triforce but to each his own I guess.

Practically

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelenas View Post
No idea why you'd build triforce before bloodthirster. He doesn't need the attack speed, or the ap, or the sheen proc. I think the build is Thirster into phage into GA or frozen heart, and then finish triforce but to each his own I guess.
Except you realize that his toolkit works stupid well with the Sheen/Triforce proc.