Help Wanted!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s1lkwurm

07-07-2012

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read this!

I just started playing 3v3 (I'm only level 20 and as such I don't play rated), but I'd consider myself a decent player. However, I've played Summoner's Rift almost entirely up to this point and Twisted Treeline is extremely hard for me to grasp. I'll take any tips from anyone and all help is welcome and appreciated.

PS: I play mainly the AP Carry Caster role, but I can cover all of the other roles as well (just not as strong).

Redjik

07-08-2012

Feel free to add me in-game and we can do a few matches to help you get up-to-snuff.

Or i'll make you worse, which is completely possible.

Stranger Danger.

Paula Deen

07-10-2012

Add me, I usually just main TT. I can completely help you with a group of friends. I also have Skype for snappy commands.

Th3 Herbalist

07-10-2012

Play Malphite, win games, acquire ELO.

GenesisShft

07-10-2012

Gank gank gank gank gank <------
then get dragon when dead
Push turret when dead

Lizto

07-10-2012

Try to learn tanky DPS champions, while AP carries and just about any squishy can do well against the right team with the right team, Tanky DPS are still dominant in 3v3s and for a good reason ( smaller teams = less protection that can be provided = squishies get dove on easier)

Chettone

07-11-2012

Lizto is right. Tanky champs work great in TT. Most team comps I see on ranked games are:
-1 Tanky AD dps (lee sin, fiora, GP, Olaf, Shyvanna, etc)
-1 Hybrid (pick 2: tanky,AP or AD) (shaco, jax, udyr, singed, mundo, shen, etc)
-1 Burster (Brand, Morgana, Morde, Rumble, etc)

Of course that there are counter picks in TT and also "combo" picks, but this is the most usual team comp.

I was almost 1600 ELO in 3v3 in season 1 (#500 in NA ranks). Add me if you want to practice. The map is still the same as last year, so the tactics are almost the same

CrunchMaester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Im free willing to help, i also need someone to help with TT i am looking in towards a ranked Que for TT but can't seem to find anybody to join, so anyone add me, ill help you or someone might help me. Thanks!