Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIOT, S2 Is Almost Done Yea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badman

07-07-2012

Last year we got badges and J4 skin. What's going to happen this year? And about when?

Devynity

07-07-2012

Thought this was a thread making fun of HoN.

Also just keep your eyes on the announcement page, they'll let you know what they'll do and when.

Glarolar

07-07-2012

ah, you must be one of those people who is right on the border of gold/plat and know you don't deserve to be there and are probably playing just one ranked game every 3 weeks so elo decay doesn't kick in and hoping the season ends soon so you don't lose that gold/plat

Badman

07-07-2012

Quote:
Glarolar:
ah, you must be one of those people who is right on the border of gold/plat and know you don't deserve to be there and are probably playing just one ranked game every 3 weeks so elo decay doesn't kick in and hoping the season ends soon so you don't lose that gold/plat

I am just curious actually, but thanks for being negative.

Quote:
Devynity:
Thought this was a thread making fun of HoN.

Also just keep your eyes on the announcement page, they'll let you know what they'll do and when.

Yea, I know. I was just hoping for some early hints :P