Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day on Mount Targon [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

12-17-2012

"The proper technique for all our weapons is taught to all of the Rakkor. Incompetence is not tolerated."

Pantheon continued his march toward the barracks, staying aware of all that was going on around him. This came so casually to him that it seemed this way his regular way of going about things.

Ask Shyvana

12-17-2012

"Hm." Shyvana said. "Surprising. Of all people of Runeterra, I figured the Rakkor would be the closest to my form... or lack of it." She smirked, cracking her knuckles. "I look forward to seeing what goes on in the barracks."

She eyed a stand of shields on display right outside a forge. Either they were on sale, or merely cooling. Regardless, Shyvana looked at them somewhat distantly. As if she'd ever use a shield.

AskPantheon

12-18-2012

At that moment, a rather crude comment came to Pantheon's mind, but he wisely held his tongue. However, he was still noticeably annoyed at Shyvana's comment. Pantheon abruptly stopped a little further down the street, and gestured to enter the building off to the left side. The building was a large, rectangular shaped building, built in Hellenistic style, the same as all the other buildings on Mount Targon. Through the door, there was a large, rectangular arena with a sand floor and no roof, and on the far side of the arena there was another door, just like the one they entered from, which lead to the sleeping quarters of the barracks. In the large arena before them, two small units, six across, two deep, stood facing each other in phalanx formation. It looked as if the drill had just begun.

Ask the Sun

12-18-2012

Shyvana? Pantheon?

Leona seems obviously rather excited to see the two of them as she makes her way into the Barracks after them, though even if she hadn't called out to the two of them, she'd have been spotted immediately... considering who and what she was. She waves in greeting to a few of the locals, exchanging pleasantries before she makes her way to the two of them, smiling wide. The manner in which she speaks to Pantheon is light and teasing as she shakes her head at her childhood friend.

I should've known you'd be here... but, Shyvana, what a pleasant surprise! I trust my tomes are proving useful for you?

Ask Shyvana

12-18-2012

Shyvana watched the two units approach each other, somewhat curious, and somewhat bored. This kind of careful strategy would certainly interest Luxanna, but to Shyvana, this was but a prime example of when to spin up some fire and dive upon her opponents.

A familiar voice! Shyvana glanced behind her, and smiled.

"Hello, Leona." Shyvana said. "They are quite interesting, thank you. Pantheon here has just been showing me around Mount Targon." She gave a sly smile. "Rakkor women interest me. I was curious to see if I could find a female Pantheon. A... Pantheona."

AskPantheon

12-18-2012

At that very moment, Pantheon gave Shyvana such an immensely disapproving stare that the men in the barracks hesitated in their drill for a moment, thinking that they were doing something wrong. Pantheon's demeanor, however, noticeably brightened(no pun intended) at noticing Leona. He was about to address her, but then the men in the barracks noticed Pantheon, and were quick to immediately halt their drill, and quickly clasped their fists over their hearts, n a gesture of salute. Pantheon returned the gesture, and then the men went back to their drill. Then, finally, Pantheon turned to Leona, and clasped her forearm firmly, and shook it.

"It is good to see you again, Leona."

Ask the Sun

12-18-2012

I'm glad to hear that they're of use to you. Don't rush through them on my account, Shyvana, please. Take as much time as you need with them.

At 'Pantheona', Leona laughs uproariously, clasping her hands over her mouth. A few of the men under Pantheon's command give her a look, though she waves dismissively, looking back to Shyvana with mirth in her eyes.

Fat chance of that happening.

Grasping Pantheon's forearm in return, she smiles and leans in to hug him firmly; not exactly the typical soldier's handshake, though Leona's a long-time friend of his.

And you as well, Pantheon... I thought I might find you here. Might I accompany the two of you?

Ask Shyvana

12-18-2012

A curious salute. Shyvana almost felt the need to join in on it, but the men were already back to their drills by the time the thought crossed Shyvana's mind. She turned her attention to the hug, which really intrigued Shyvana. She had no idea the two were that close.

"I'd be alright with it." Shyvana replied, smiling.

AskPantheon

12-18-2012

Pantheon returned the hug to Leona, released their handshake, and then addressed her, with an affirmative nod of his head.

"Of course you may come along."

He then turned his attention to Shyvana, and spoke to her.

"As soon as you wish to move on, we may."

Finally able to proceed uninterrupted, the two units in the arena reformed, and then entered the phalanx formation. For this drill, they were all using wooden weapons, as to not kill one another. The two phalanxes began to approach each other at a marching pace, with officers in the back of the formation shouting orders to the rest of the men.

Ask the Sun

12-18-2012

Seeing that there are no arguments from either of them, Leona follows in their wake, watching as Pantheon's soldiers do their normal training regiments.

Your men seem to be hard at work as usual, Pantheon...

Then she looks to Shyvana, smiling.

What brings you here?