Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day on Mount Targon [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

12-16-2012

Fully armed and armored units were occasional sights, headed by an officer and marching down the streets in perfect formation. They seemed to pay no attention to Shyvana, but rather, their attention was seemingly entirely fixated on the orders the officer was giving. Of course, being a warrior culture, barracks were no uncommon sight. The loud clanging of steel on steel could be heard from the various spars going on within these barracks. Within the larger ones, one could even discern phalanxes engaging in mock combat against one another. Coincidentally, Shyvana might have caught the scent of a bakery, not too far off. Oh, did I mention that being on a mountain so high up it was dam.ned cold? However, the inhabitants seemed to care less about the cold. It did not bother them in the slightest.

Ask Shyvana

12-16-2012

Shyvana was reconsidering wearing her one armor that didn't feature pants. She considered lighting a torch for warmth, but that probably wouldn't look like an act of peace to the Rakkor staring at her with disdain.

Shyvana considered entering a barracks to see what was happening, but she decided not to do that without permission. So, she continued on trying to find Pantheon, only now realizing that they should have set a time and meeting place. So, she did the only thing she figured might work. She followed her nose towards the bakery, thinking Pantheon might live around there.

AskPantheon

12-16-2012

Lo and behold, there was Pantheon, leaning against the wall of the building opposite to the bakery. He seemed to have been standing there for a while, as some frost and snow seemed to begin to accumulate itself on his helmet and shoulders. He was not visibly bothered by this, however. He seemed to pay no mind to Shyvana, and only when she got within about 2 meters of him would he speak.

"I had figured you would come looking for me here."

Ask Shyvana

12-16-2012

Shyvana shook her head slightly, looking at all the snow that had accumulated on Pantheon as she approached.

"It's important to follow our dreams. I followed yours." Shyvana replied, with a joking smirk on her face. "I admit, this place is not what I expected... though the glares of the elder warriors are about right."

AskPantheon

12-17-2012

"You mean you followed that nonsense the summoners make me say upon the Fields of Justice. I gave up on that idea a long time ago."

With that, Pantheon pushed himself away from the wall, and took a brief moment to brush the accumulated snow off of himself. He turned to Shyvana, his hands now held behind his back.

"Where is it you wish to go first?"

Ask Shyvana

12-17-2012

Shyvana had to chuckle at Pantheon's sudden movement causing probably a solid combined pound of snow to shake off from every part of him.

"Well, I was curious to see what Rakkor women are like." Shyvana replied. "But I see that there isn't much of a stereotype. I see much of every style of life... perhaps we can see a barracks?"

AskPantheon

12-17-2012

"Very well then. Come, this way."

Pantheon gestured with one arm for Shyvana to follow him, and then began to march off in the direction Shyvana had just come from, keeping his pace somewhat slow. Shyvana was here to see his home, and he wanted to be sure he was not rushing her.

Ask Shyvana

12-17-2012

Shyvana complied, following Pantheon. She continued to idly look around, taking in the sights. She continued to see far more normal buildings and far less dueling circles than she had expected... although there were two kids fighting with sticks over there. ...what sloppy form. Fiora would have an aneurysm if she saw that. Regardless, Shyvana followed Pantheon.

"...how do you get food up here?" She asked.

AskPantheon

12-17-2012

"Some of it is grown up here, on the mountain. Most of it comes from the base of the mountain, where the crops do not freeze."

Pantheon then diverted his attention to the two children playing, evidently not pleased.

"You two! I hope do you not intend to fight actual enemies like that, for you will find yourselves among the ranks of the dead very quickly with sloppy form like that!"

The children seemed to shrink back for a moment, quietly apologizing, before going at each other again, this time, with an exaggerated focus on form. Pantheon continued to walk in the direction of the barracks once more.

"They will learn in time."

Ask Shyvana

12-17-2012

Shyvana raised her brows, both intrigued and amused by the display. She walked alongside Pantheon, looking at the children briefly before looking ahead.

"They were certainly not doing Fiora any favors." Shyvana replied. "But I thought you would be more accepting of more of a loose, brawling style." She shrugged lightly. "They had better form than I would."