A Day on Mount Targon [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

07-09-2012

Wukong climbs up the mountain. The monkey king was wandering around, confused as always, waiting for a supposed warror to come in order to allow him passage.

AskPantheon

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
"Takes his lumps does he? Let's see how many he can take."

Mundo launches himself at Pantheon and swung with his right fist, aiming for Pantheon's head.
Pantheon ducks beneath the strike and sidesteps, positioning himself beside Mundo's leg. He stabs at the Achilles tendon, then begins to back away from Mundo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Continues rolling towards the Rakkor with the Akimbo (dual) knife, holding it in a position that will be convenient to push the spear up and possibly striking a blow with the single knife in his other hand.
The man dashes forward at Vice, spear hanging off to the side, and shield held high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Wukong climbs up the mountain. The monkey king was wandering around, confused as always, waiting for a supposed warror to come in order to allow him passage.
An echoing voice calls out to Wukong as he approaches.

"Halt! What business does the Monkey King have on Mount Targon?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

While rolling, I am looking at the wrong direction and the Akimbo knife pushes DOWN the spear as I extend my arm out and the rest of my body slams against the shield, causing me to become slightly dazed.

Ask the Monkey

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
An echoing voice calls out to Wukong as he approaches.

"Halt! What business does the Monkey King have on Mount Targon?"
Wukong rotates around, trying to figure out where the voice comes from.

"And who are you, exactly?"

AskPantheon

07-09-2012

Quote:
While rolling, I am looking at the wrong direction and the Akimbo knife pushes DOWN the spear as I extend my arm out and the rest of my body slams against the shield, causing me to become slightly dazed.
The man quickly strikes at the side of Vice's head with his spear hand, using the shaft of the spear to hit him, intending to stun Vice further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Wukong rotates around, trying to figure out where the voice comes from.

"And who are you, exactly?"
"Answer the question."

Wukong would see a sentry standing some height above him.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Gets up quickly but in a drunk manner, shaking his head around to regain his sanity. Vice stumbles back pressing his hand (with the knife in it, but facing outward) on the side of his head where he took the blow.
Getting angry, he throws down his single knife, hoping to deal more damage with his 'fists of fury'.

Noticing a small dent in the sheild where I slammed into, he takes note for the rest of the battle.

AskPantheon

07-09-2012

Quote:
Gets up quickly but in a drunk manner, shaking his head around to regain his sanity. Vice stumbles back pressing his hand (with the knife in it, but facing outward) on the side of his head where he took the blow.
Getting angry, he throws down his single knife, hoping to deal more damage with his 'fists of fury'.

Noticing a small dent in the sheild where I slammed into, he takes note for the rest of the battle.
The man sees as Vice throws down a knife, and drops his spear to his side, and then slips off his shield and drops it to the side as well. He drops into a semi-squatting stance with his arms slightly extended outward, and then begins to circle Vice.

((Know anything about wrestling? It might make things easier.))

Vice Emargo

07-09-2012

Quote:
The man sees as Vice throws down a knife, and drops his spear to his side, and then slips off his shield and drops it to the side as well. He drops into a semi-squatting stance with his arms slightly extended outward, and then begins to circle Vice.

((Know anything about wrestling? It might make things easier.))
(( Know NOTHING about wrestling ))

"What the heckle specktacle are you doing..."
Drops his Akimbo Knife, seeing as this is going to be fists now.
Puts fists up, preparing for a fight, being careful not to wistfully watch the character, knowing he is trying to confuse me, but still being aware.

Ask the Monkey

07-09-2012

((Sry Panth, but you're the only one here who likes roling around on the floor with other men))

Quote:
"Answer the question."

Wukong would see a sentry standing some height above him.
"As a king, I expect.....not really. Just heard that this place is sunny with a high chance of FIGHT!"

AskMadmanMundo

07-09-2012

Quote:
Pantheon ducks beneath the strike and sidesteps, positioning himself beside Mundo's leg. He stabs at the Achilles tendon, then begins to back away from Mundo.
The strike was well aimed, however, Mundo's sheer bulk managed to stop the stab from going to deep, blood flowed freely out of the wound. Mundo growled and threw his cleaver full force at Pantheon as he retreated, before the cleaver even hit Mundo charged directly at Pantheon, knowing he would hold his shield to block.