Free RP?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13613a993e2bf3fac1073

09-03-2010

Thsi is gonna be one of the more strange and unlikely bug reports i guess... for some weird reason i got free RP, now... im not actually complaining or anything but i would feel insanely guilty if it belonged to someone else and i just randomly got it. if i was supposed to get it then well thank you but err... would be nice to know why :P

I never entered any contests for RP
I never entered any tournaments
I never filed any complaint or request for a refund and as far as i know i have never done anything that asks for a refund... granted ive spend so much money on this game there could always be SOMETHING that went wrong in the past.. but im only spending money to support riot. i dont actually care about most of the things ive bought

today i logged in. and i could have sworn i used to have less RP. so i checked my history and for some reason i had a 2k RP refund. i attached a picture so you can see. (summoner name is my EU summoner name) if you choose to remove the RP from my account.. do know i really dont care :P

http://img714.imageshack.us/f/freerp.png/

if i was supposed to get it for.. whatever reason. id like to make a suggestion that riot mails the account holder the reasonf or free ip as to not confuse people

IS13613a993e2bf3fac1073

09-03-2010

bump :P

Apart

09-04-2010

Wow.. you got a lot of RP,

PwPwDnsr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

i bought miss fortune bundle with just cowgirl and miss fortune it was 1462 rp and some how it says i bought two of the same bundles in my account so it wasted 2924 instead of just 1462 now i only have 31 rp and i sent a complaint and its been a couple of days and they still havnt refunded the riot points ive lost

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-09-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

You'd have to look to customer support.

WoopAss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Well takes a lot of integrity to let Riot know you unknowingly got free RP or RP that you are not sure why. You should update post of whether or not they let you keep it. I hope they did. And if it was something wrong that they fixed it, so cheers mate. I know one thing i was upset was i had 600 ish IP points. Wouldnt let me buy any runes. Later on i logged on and i had 0 IP point oh well IP comes and goes so no biggy

zarst

12-25-2010

Holy necro Holy****

fabbe242

03-18-2011

rp plz i lose all times plz rp

Crucader

Recruiter

04-16-2011

i just found thesame thing, i have 350 rp, while i have never bought any.
perhaps it's a gift...

Gingerbread Boy

04-16-2011

I'm pretty sure that we're all getting a 350 rp gift from riot for the server problems lately. I read something about that a few days ago.