Riot Singed Available this Weekend!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrTrann

09-03-2010

awwwi want riot singed... is there someway I can get it w/o going to WA. I lin california...

IceRazor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

+1, sweet, thanks for making it it internationally friendly!

Riot, my dear, I was going to cut you off but this makes things alright between us again. You can have the credit card back.

IceRazor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr0st View Post
You should also make it so that the singed skin shows up with the sale filter since this is techinically a sale since unbuyable is less than 975rp no?
no, it's more. infinitely more.

TwistedMarine

09-03-2010

bought and paid . like it better then there gay one.

Perilya

09-03-2010

As always the free offer is available only to North American customers unless people from other parts of the world wish to spend a fortune in air fares.

Is keeping with the scheduling of weekly maintenances on Friday evening which messes up one of the peak game playing opportunties in Australia.

RatBoweR

09-03-2010

TY RIOT
u have forgotten abt those who cant be there even we want to

Yashied

09-03-2010

In all honesty this should be worth 1 RP onky not 975, since there's tons of people that will get it for free, seems a bit unfair we pay full price for it. I mean "it's riots good will to give a free skin to the people who assist to an event" but can't put a discounted price for the skin for those of us who sadly can't afford an international trip to the US or a national flight across the country or just don't live near by to just drop in and say hi.

Should be something like Warwick's Urf skin, discounted up to 1 RP on the first event that occurs, second event price rises up to 50 RP, third event it goes up to 150 RP and so on till it reaches full price. Would be nice, just a thought.

A Sad Nicaraguan

09-03-2010

what about the jax skin? :3

branizzle

09-03-2010

not worth going to any irl event ever no matter what for this skin and it isn't worth 975. the riot shield just seems awkward..

inb4 thumbs down

kybarsfang

09-03-2010

I can't go to PAX and I can't afford the skin during the time frame, so I just went into the game files and made a custom skin out of the Riot one. No one else can see it but me, but really, what matters is that I can see it.