Riot Singed Available this Weekend!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeplight

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romdeau View Post
10 dollars, yet again...what a surprise Riot.
Yes 10 dollars; totally worth it, and don't complain about paying for a cosmetic feature in a game. You don't need skins to enjoy LoL at it's finest. I am proud to shell some money to Riot for these skins. The company needs money to produce a game right? Riot isn't a non-paid volunteer company.

Really, I'm surprised that this skin isn't 1800 rp due to the possibility of getting it for free, the anticipation, and the fact it's a limited time skin.

Thanks Riot

Morbented

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartaan View Post
Spray can on his back? Alright.. o_o
That's a Gas Grenade on his back

Morbented

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplight View Post
Yes 10 dollars; totally worth it, and don't complain about paying for a cosmetic feature in a game. You don't need skins to enjoy LoL at it's finest. I am proud to shell some money to Riot for these skins. The company needs money to produce a game right? Riot isn't a non-paid volunteer company.

Really, I'm surprised that this skin isn't 1800 rp due to the possibility of getting it for free, the anticipation, and the fact it's a limited time skin.

Thanks Riot

Thank you Riot for the AWESOME skin

/bow

Phifer

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartaan View Post
Spray can on his back? Alright.. o_o
Its a smoke grenade...

You know...

"Riot" singed...

reka1988

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadXera View Post
I'm sad that you are so coast-sepratist, Riot... T.T I'm an east-coaster, and there's absolutely NO WAY I could get to PAX, now or ever. The fact that I am segregated from this simply due to my location makes me very sad... Q.Q
you do realize there is a pax east? www.paxsite.com/paxeast

if you were to google pax u woulda known that

Thundershock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2010

great work

DeadXera

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by reka1988 View Post
you do realize there is a pax east? www.paxsite.com/paxeast

if you were to google pax u woulda known that

I knew it exsisted, but I live just off lake erie... in march we usually still have snow. o.x driving to massachusetts and going to PAX east (which mind you, I don't exactly have money to spare to attend ANYWAY, otherwise I'd have no qualms about simply buying the riot singed skin instead of wanting a free copy) in bad weather just for a free skin doesn't sound appealing. >.<; why can't they have more free stuff just for the sake of free stuff, like the riot tristana skin? I know they need to make money, and I'm all for that... but I likes me some legit free stuff. :P

TL Phrost

Recruiter

09-03-2010

You should also make it so that the singed skin shows up with the sale filter since this is techinically a sale since unbuyable is less than 975rp no?

Bentstraw

09-03-2010

NOOOOOOO!!!

I just left the Seattle area to go to school for the year on the east coast.

Fml.

PandaLoocoo

09-03-2010

I love Riot !

12345678 ... 9