Riot Singed Available this Weekend!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Oh and TF PAX wil be available too in the store at least that's what they said before. But the Jax PAX will be available for those who get the Code.

Koops

09-03-2010

This is awesome news. I'm a fan of the "get it now or get it never" skins, like the Olympic skins and all the beta/pre-order stuff. This is the kind of exclusive stuff that people won't whine about, and will be proud to have.

lxxwj

09-03-2010

I like Singed, so yay.

DagonChicken

09-03-2010

bought it. there goes the last of my rp. glad i waited and passed up on the hextech one. thanks riot

Kheryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

I wish PAX Twisted Fate was available again... he looks sexy.

Romdeau

09-03-2010

10 dollars, yet again...what a surprise Riot.

No Butt Is Safe

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagonChicken View Post
bought it. there goes the last of my rp. glad i waited and passed up on the hextech one. thanks riot
I didn't because they said it was only if you went to that con and now i am gonna end up getting both skin FFFFUUUUUUUU- i hate my life.....I must get the riot squad singed cause its a one time only thing QQ

Lootsweeper

09-03-2010

this is my favorite skin that i own

DeadXera

09-03-2010

I'm sad that you are so coast-sepratist, Riot... T.T I'm an east-coaster, and there's absolutely NO WAY I could get to PAX, now or ever. The fact that I am segregated from this simply due to my location makes me very sad... Q.Q

Deeplight

09-03-2010

This is so much win. Way to listen to your community Riot. I hope you make alot of money off this skin. I know that I"m gunna buy it.

1234567 ... 9