How to cheat at LoL.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DARKX62

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

I was having a somewhat bad day. That has been changed because of this thread. Hilarious and +1.

budd

09-03-2010

i see what you did here

Vocalyze

09-03-2010

This guide needs to be required reading. Maybe now when I'm playing Tristana, people will know what I'm talking about when I say "I NEED YOU GUYS TO HELP ME SET SIGHT WARDS TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING GANKED IN MID!" As opposed to now where everyone ignores me and I have to waste all my money doing it by myself >.>

WWRaptorJesusDo

09-03-2010

OP IS HAAAXXXXXOOOOORRRS OH NOES. thankfully there isnt any fear of most of the noobs in LoL reading this, as we all know they are far to 1337 to read. so the hax will be ours, ALL OURS. but seriously awesome guide, goes to show common sense isnt so common. BUMPAGE

Yellow Jester

09-03-2010

Thanks for all the positive replies guys. I wrote this because i was inspired by a game i had last night. We were getting our **** stomped early game, ganked left and right almost CONSTANTLY, but we won because I convinced everyone to fall in behind the tank and buy maphax, thus turning the gank team's early advantage around and winning us the game with only 2 of our towers pushed.

It also helped that I was playing kassadin with 3k HP and 120 MR, and they were all AP characters. I had like 65% reduction vs. all of their attacks, and yet they still focused me.

Anima Noir

09-03-2010

This thread quite simply delivers.

Verche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
I especially like the people that quote the ENTIRE post just to leave a one sentence reply. Durp
I love it when people add you to friends just to ask you a question only to not wait for your reply. Durp?

MidnightCheese69

09-03-2010

LOL i love the sarcasm in your thread.

Epicurite

09-03-2010

So that is how I've been winning! I didn't even know I was cheating...

Gorchek

09-03-2010

Read this in the voice of the Old Spice Odor-Blocker Body Wash guy.