(NA) LF Top/Mid/Jungle 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyck

07-07-2012

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...aze/team3g.png

Roles Needed: Jungle/Mid/Top
Practice Hours: 8pm - 12am EST

Current Members:
AD Carry - strangeorawesome - 1911 ELO
Support - Wyck - 1480 ELO
Jungle - TBA
Top - TBA
Mid - TBA

So Strange and I have been playing together on and off for the past 7 months. We've played on two teams together, played solo que together, many Go4LoL's, etc. Because of the chemistry we have together, we figured we should make our own team this team around. Thus we have created Team 3G: God Given Greatness.

We're currently searching for dedicated players willing to learn and build synergy with the team. Currently we're looking for players in the 1500 - 1900 ELO range. We're planning on keeping an active practice schedule and running ranked 5's as much as we can. We also would like to compete in Go4LoL and any other ladders/tourney's that become available.

If you're looking to join the team, please have a viable champion roster. We want players that aren't one trick ponies and can adapt to curveballs in draft mode. A lot of this game starts and ends in draft mode, we need players who understand their lane match-ups, understand team comps and most importantly understand jungle presence.

All interested parties should add me in game - Wyck. Hit me up, tell me what your role is and we'll start trying people out.

Iceclaw526

07-08-2012

Hey i'm going to add you
good mid and great top

Tried to get in, but just cuz i'm unranked i couldnt get in. i play with a idiot that feeds and or trolls, wouldnt even give me a chance. Wouldnt want to play with someone that doesnt even have enough kindness to try someone out that is willing to try. Good luck, because you will need it.

would of worked hard for you and tried my best with the tryouts and everything, but without atleast trying someone out you cant expect to find any good team mates. And i've beat many people in you so called great elo, more then once and played with them and done better, alot better then them. Elo means nothing half the time.

Kölos

07-08-2012

Iceclaw526 is completely right. I've only ever been ad high as 1400 elo, but I wouldn't say I'm bad. I never feed, I get along with people and I can do mid, top or ranged ad. I'm not gonna brag but I definitely dont derserve to be in the 1300 elo range. I'm only held back by having to have pub teammates. Also, if you're willing to have tryouts, add me and maybe it won't be so bad.

Mehall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

I dont meet your elo requirement but im a very skilled mid player, I play mostly Ahri, Vlad and maybe a few select other frequently but I can play just about any mid to bend to a comp, especially with practice. id like to play with yall so you can see if im up to your caliber.

GuardianDF5

07-09-2012

Names Guardiandf5 in game top elo is 1495 i play jungle or support if needed just add me

Wyck

07-09-2012

Thanks to everyone who tried out, team filled up fast.:x Didn't get to tryout everyone unforunately, gl finding teams!