[GUIDE] Mordekaiser: Fueled by Internet Rage

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanerian

09-03-2010

Quote:
you weigh far more than a duck, and therefore you’re not a witch.

+1 for Epic reference.

Good guide. You point out Mord's most important stats and go to say that you build based on what you're facing. Good all around, every item you suggest is good.

Kryoz

09-03-2010

This guide is almost the same as my build though I DO get 1 point in q because of the aoe range that has netted me a kill or 2 from a fleeing enemy. I build haunting guise, sorc, abysmal, omen, sunfire 2x in most games if I don't have to counter build

Edit: I dont need rylais or frozen because my enemys tend to die even if they manage to run or I jump in last in a team fight and kill everyone (This guy netted me my first 2 quadras)

Redenbacher

09-03-2010

@Tanerian: I was hoping someone would pick up that reference Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementic View Post
This guide is almost the same as my build though I DO get 1 point in q because of the aoe range that has netted me a kill or 2 from a fleeing enemy. I build haunting guise, sorc, abyssal, omen, sunfire 2x in most games if I don't have to counter build

Edit: I dont need rylais or frozen because my enemys tend to die even if they manage to run or I jump in last in a team fight and kill everyone (This guy netted me my first 2 quadras)
I wish I had your enemies! I don't have this option in the games I play. Most people build some survivability and are able to get past or get away from me if I don't have some kind of slow... but if you find you don't need it, by all means, you've got the damage boost down right.

Nastis

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
or falling asleep to an episode of Bob Ross.
howd you know!?

Schokcha

09-04-2010

Very good guide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
  • Seals: Flat HP
Another alternative would be Dodge seals, primarily for Nimbleness procs.

ChaosLoki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Just another mord guide , nothing special , there are hundred of build like this , But one thing to mention , mord should never really stack too much health , if you stack too much health people will get bloodrazor and tear through your shield like paper . Ar and Mr are better , making GA a good choice .

Felix67

09-04-2010

Dude,ur build pointed out how much i underestimated magic pen and cdr on morde...I had the most kills in my team,less deaths,not to mention i was invincible late game,with the build you proposed (too bad game ended b4 buying abyssal scepter xP)...My health bar could not be touched thanks to regenaration and quick shield application,and had impressive dps.Only part i disagree with u is the late take of Q.It helps a lot early game,just 1 rank though.Anyways,great guide,it proves what a beast morde is.

Carados

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix67 View Post
Dude,ur build pointed out how much i underestimated magic pen and cdr on morde
Yep. Morde's damage stats are, in order, Cooldown Reduction, Magic Penetration, AP/Attack Damage/Crit, and then Attack Speed.

Most people don't realize this, for whatever reason. Then they try and build him tank, a role he'll never fill...

Odakle

09-04-2010

Hey, what are your thoughts on the new, reworked Spirit Visage? I used to get it all the time, but then I realized that I didn't have a lot of MR, so i switched it out for FoN for my main magic resist item. Do you think it would become viable now or do you think that it will still be over-shadowed by FoN?

Axonoth

09-04-2010

I have to disagree that Morde makes an ineffective tank. In fact thats all I use him for. I have met with huge success using him as a tank. I'm no pro either, but this is the build I use. Give it a shot once and see what you think.
My masteries are... 0/22/8
My runes are... Marks = flat health... Everything else = health regen.
My gear is... Ninja Tabai boots, Leviathan, Warmogs, Force of Nature, Spirit Visage, and Randuin's Omen. Now if they have an excessive amount of dps, I will trade Spirit Visage or Force of Nature for Thornemail.
When I gear this way, I hardly ever die. And most of the time, for some reason, people feel the need to try and focus a tank (which is stupid in my humble opinion). Because of Mord's massive aoe damage potential, it makes it easier for your dps to mop up and because of his ulti you can grab another guy for your group fight. If its not a group fight, I love tower diving and using my ulti in conjunction with sprint and ignite to kill people. Doing this gets people very skittish when your around and allowing your team to push farther.
Like you this is just my opinion and it works for me. Try it sometime and see how you like it.

1234567 ... 13