I hate 3s now...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Enemy Team- Jayce, Garen, Darius

We were dead from the start... and I just have a feeling that's how most of my 3s are gonna turn out now because he's out...

And don't say you can't counter them or whatever... Early game they destroy, and 3s don't last long enough most of the time to get them off their game... which they never do...

Superman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-07-2012

1. Were you playing ranked?
2. What was your own team composition?
3. Has armor items crossed your mind?

Saolue

07-07-2012

1- no, I wished 3s had a non-ranked draft pick so I could try out team comps... Ranked I do yes, but for fun when, i'm just wanting a first win or something, no...

2- Tryndamere
Amumu
Orianna

Trynda and Amumu are both fine playing TT, Orianna was good before the patch, I just wasn't used to all the nerfs they did to her early game... and I play her a lot...

3- Darius has 40% armor penetration, if he got a LW our Armor would be useless and he also does True Damage.
Building armor early on champions that need damage, health, sustain destroys their build... if their were cheap armor items that would fit into our build then sure... but Amumu was building tank even, straight armor... he fell every time they tower dived him (when he had full health) they can silence, pull, slow, knock back... ect and on take one or two shots from the turret.

Axil

07-07-2012

garen so op

aaustindestroyer

07-07-2012

This has happened to me before. Whatever i do is (and this does not help) rant on the end chat. (LOL).
1-Have you ever tried switching teammates or pushing wherever they were?

l Love America

07-07-2012

They're easy to beat. I can easily destroy all those champion's your just mentioned on top lane with either Nocturne or Lee Sin. You HAVE to be aggressive early on and when you do fight make sure they're behind or in the middle of YOUR minions. Exhaust often helps too.

Yefo

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saolue View Post
3- Darius has 40% armor penetration, if he got a LW our Armor would be useless and he also does True Damage.
Building armor early on champions that need damage, health, sustain destroys their build... if their were cheap armor items that would fit into our build then sure... but Amumu was building tank even, straight armor... he fell every time they tower dived him (when he had full health) they can silence, pull, slow, knock back... ect and on take one or two shots from the turret.
If you're going to sit here and argue that building armor vs a triple ad team is a bad idea then you may need to reassess your skill level.

It's not about "fitting items into your existing build". You build to counter the other team in this situation, not try to deviate from your build the least amount possible...

Axil

07-08-2012

u tell em yiffo

Skared

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
u tell em yiffo
lold