ITT: Random Pro-tips by YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

if you are teemo, get flash(good spell)

if you see they have a jungler or look like they are gonna dragon

stand at the very back, go invis and get blinding dart first

blind dart to last hit the unit then flash back out of harms way

ive stole a dragon once and warwicks golem buffx3 this way at start of game

its great fun

or if you are eve, and you have smite just go in invis smite and run out

Pobeb

01-08-2010

If you play AP Sion, consider filling a rune page with Mpen runes and bring Clarity+Flash as your summoner skills. If you get a Saphirre Crystal and 1 mana + 1 health pot, then you should have enough survivability and damage to dominate whichever lane you choose. Lane with another CC/Stun character and you'll prolly get first blood.

sealTERROR

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
The summoner spell "Smite" has more uses than just on minions. You can also use Smite against neutral creeps (like the golem or the dragon) or pets (like Annie's Tibbers or Heimerdinger's turrets).
Also, if people pick up eve or any stealth character and have smite, if you see someone drop a vision ward, smite it.

Jiblet Hunter

01-08-2010

if you are an experienced warwick player, it is often better to get doran's ring first over vamp scepter (if you are not jungling) as the extra health and mana regen will be much more beneficial. Warwicks passive and hungering strike will keep your health up while the rung will make you much more beefy early game and able to continually use abilities. After your first trip back to base sell ring and buy scepeter.

Lastly RELEASE GREY WARWICK

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab pulls the target to where Blitzcrank is, not to where Blitzcrank was standing when he cast the spell. this means that Blitzcrank can cast Rocket Grab and then Flash into a tower, over a wall, etc, to give his Rocket Grab a little extra distance.

wish i'd discovered this back when flash had a 1000 range.

Furiosa

01-08-2010

Annie's Tibbers is an AoE, you can stun people outside of Annie's normal range with him if you time it right.

Tarmac

01-17-2010

My Tidbit of Advice:

While playing as Ashe, if your ult if up as well as your teleport, look around to see if you have any enemy players just standing around whacking away at minions. Shoot your arrow at them and time your teleport so that when you teleport in, they get hit by the arrow then start shooting away while they're stunned.

Example: After I recall back to base, usually the enemy I'm laning against goes into a false sense of security seeing as how I'm far away. If they're attacking the tower, I shoot my arrow at them...wait a second or so and teleport to the tower. I'll teleport in, they'll get stunned and less than 5 seconds later, they'll be dead wondering what the hell just happened.

Limilicious

01-17-2010

Not Pro but here it is

Playing as Teemo, use your passive. Its good, in lane when you pushed quite a bit to the grass or their tower. Just stand in the middle, your partner either farming or in grass. Wait till your minions get pushed back. If your partner has stun, wait till the squishy or lower hp enemy champion gets pass you, and blinding dart, and your partner stun. You get a kill usually, or have your partner stun first. Usually I prefer initiating with blinding dart, I would get it back up to attack the other champion after the first one died. If neither of you have stun, then just harrass, they will back off. Sometimes being stealth, they think you're mia, and mid might be caution and not push as hard.

If you're running away and managed to get some distance from your enemy. Go find some grass and just stand there. You will go stealth, they won't know you are there unless they have oracle. I had so many times I see the enemy champion just run right pass me or stand on top of me.

If you're pushing a lane solo deep into enemy lane, be sure you will be ganked by 1 or 2 or more enemies. Go find a grass and just stand there. Throw a mushroom if you want. Just stand and wait and see. If its just 1 enemy and seem squishy, appear to lure him back and place a mushroom there if you haven't. Go invisible, if they aren't smart, they would go and investigate, and pop your mushroom. Go for kill if you think you can.

If you are 2 vs 1 on a lane and getting pushed. Stand near tower go stealth and wait. If you see a low hp champion with allies trying to push a tower, snipe them.

Overall, think of ways to use your passive. I don't see a lot of Teemos using it.

General escaping tip. If you're running away, run towards the jungle. For example, lets say you're in mid and you're at the tower right outside, and remaining towers are gone and you're being chased. Run right or left, then turn into the jungle. BUT RUN TOWARDS THE GRASS THAT IS FURTHER AWAY FROM CUTTING CORNERS. And stand there and wait, see if the enemy is running into the grass or just trynig to cut corner and chase you. Sometimes you will see them run right pass you without going through grass. Then you're home free. Another time would be run towards the end of the grass, and as the enemy champion approach from the other end. Flash in the opposite direction, they will think you continued running.

TensouRaiden

01-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulatedvacuum View Post
If you have teleport and you're porting to push a tower, port to the creep the tower is hitting. The creep becomes invincible for the duration of the teleport, allowing more time for your allies to whale on it with minion support.
This actually helped turn around one of my games once.

...Needs more Veigar tips.

insi9nia

01-17-2010

When soloing mid, when your opponent is playing defensively just wait till your creeps are on his tower's side, stand in the middle then press B to begin the porting animation, then cancel it by clicking just at his feet before the teleport goes off. The opponent might think you went back to base and push out towards your tower. Just Blinding Shot him from behind, auto attack and laugh as he desperately tries to weave his way back to his side in between the creeps.

Also i always get the first shot on my opponent by buying my stuff fast and heading to mid and stay stealthed right smack in the middle. Once the opponent crosses the middle threshold, just Blinding shot him + 1 or 2 auto attacks before running behind your own creeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limilicious View Post
Not Pro but here it is

Playing as Teemo, use your passive. Its good, in lane when you pushed quite a bit to the grass or their tower. Just stand in the middle, your partner either farming or in grass. Wait till your minions get pushed back. If your partner has stun, wait till the squishy or lower hp enemy champion gets pass you, and blinding dart, and your partner stun. You get a kill usually, or have your partner stun first. Usually I prefer initiating with blinding dart, I would get it back up to attack the other champion after the first one died. If neither of you have stun, then just harrass, they will back off. Sometimes being stealth, they think you're mia, and mid might be caution and not push as hard.

If you're running away and managed to get some distance from your enemy. Go find some grass and just stand there. You will go stealth, they won't know you are there unless they have oracle. I had so many times I see the enemy champion just run right pass me or stand on top of me.

If you're pushing a lane solo deep into enemy lane, be sure you will be ganked by 1 or 2 or more enemies. Go find a grass and just stand there. Throw a mushroom if you want. Just stand and wait and see. If its just 1 enemy and seem squishy, appear to lure him back and place a mushroom there if you haven't. Go invisible, if they aren't smart, they would go and investigate, and pop your mushroom. Go for kill if you think you can.

If you are 2 vs 1 on a lane and getting pushed. Stand near tower go stealth and wait. If you see a low hp champion with allies trying to push a tower, snipe them.

Overall, think of ways to use your passive. I don't see a lot of Teemos using it.

General escaping tip. If you're running away, run towards the jungle. For example, lets say you're in mid and you're at the tower right outside, and remaining towers are gone and you're being chased. Run right or left, then turn into the jungle. BUT RUN TOWARDS THE GRASS THAT IS FURTHER AWAY FROM CUTTING CORNERS. And stand there and wait, see if the enemy is running into the grass or just trynig to cut corner and chase you. Sometimes you will see them run right pass you without going through grass. Then you're home free. Another time would be run towards the end of the grass, and as the enemy champion approach from the other end. Flash in the opposite direction, they will think you continued running.