Can we get the tower aggro warning in Dom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0shi

07-07-2012

Seems to me its more important here with the towers being fought around far more often and the tower much more likely to change target.
To be honest, I had forgotten they even made the tower warning addition until I played proving grounds for the first time a few days ago and boggled at the nice and helpful warning.

Vaticide

07-07-2012

This should be in Dominion - not sure why it got removed/forgotten about.

Redenbacher

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaticide View Post
This should be in Dominion - not sure why it got removed/forgotten about.
Because Dominion.

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

bump

Redjik

07-08-2012

Riot hates Dominion players.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

I actually kinda DON'T want this warning. At least if it was implemented, I'd like an option to shut it off.

Why? Think about how often it would be going off. Any time you went to channel an enemy tower without minions, and constantly during big fights on top of towers. Since the best way to fight on an enemy tower is to alternate brief channels among your team, it would ping about every other second. Eaugh.

I also like having the responsibility of knowing for myself what a tower is doing. Sometimes I don't know it's target has changed to me and I get pounded, but I accept that was entirely my fault. Sometimes an enemy thinks they have an easy backcap and has their guard down when you interrupt them. Sometimes they respond fast, but sometimes they're paying so little attention to themselves it takes a moment or two and they eat some lasers before they wise up.

I like that. I think tracking tower targets is integral to Dominion and I don't want that to get easier.
Dominion towers are less lethal than SR towers anyhow, so we already have a wider margin for error there.

Phourc

07-08-2012

I see both sides of this issue, I can see it being spammy but I know I rarely catch when the tower's targeting me in a 3v3 under the tower.

Probably (especially considering the plays I see in some pugs), a good idea to implement.

Tortferngatr

07-08-2012

Supported.

Handy0522

07-10-2012

Seems to be divided opinions - Might as well make it a toggle on/off so players can play their preferred way. They could do this on SR too - though I haven't heard any complaints there.

ElevenOfClubs

07-10-2012

This must happen.