7th item slot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CameYo

07-07-2012

The game took 80 minutes everyone had a full item build and couldnt buy any wards anymore.

So what about add an extra item slots only for wards.

Stopteam

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameYo View Post
The game took 80 minutes everyone had a full item build and couldnt buy any wards anymore.

You have to make a choice...wards or that last item. It's entirely up to you.

RoERedemption

07-07-2012

woah wait, you are telling me that your support managed to fill up all 6 item slots? a support who doesn't farm at all all game, managed to fill up every slot? i have trouble believing that.

Draikk

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoERedemption View Post
woah wait, you are telling me that your support managed to fill up all 6 item slots? a support who doesn't farm at all all game, managed to fill up every slot? i have trouble believing that.
in 80 minutes with 2 GP/10 that's entirely possible

PogoPogoPogoPogo

07-07-2012

I think in 80 minutes, the support eventually gets some farm and definitely lots of assists. I mean, there's just going to be team fights where 9 people end up dead and the support is the only one left alive. So what's the support to do besides push a lane while as safely as possible while waiting for teammates to revive?

You can't tell me that even in an 80 minute game, you expect support to have 0 kills, 0 cs.

roughneck65

07-07-2012

I like long games like that. means that both teams are playing relatively well and skills are actually tested.

PuReveNge

07-07-2012

sounds nice only for wards and u cant replace wards with another items

Kiggles

07-08-2012

I think you could expand on the idea and make one slot for consumables only, such as potions, wards etc. Because yeah, when you complete a build and have 1k gold lying around, wards and extra potions would come in handy.

TheDeFecto

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameYo View Post

This is a good idea in the whole of things. There are a few things you should consder as well. Generally games do not last upwards of 80 minutes. I would like to presume the average game lasts around 30 to 35 minutes. With that said, most champions would have about 4 to 5 item slots dedicated to core items at that point unless grotesquely fed, at which point would probably have all 6 core items completed. A support should keep in mind that Wards ARE a Core item for the character regardless of the point being they give no benefit to your character itself. Wards are like giving your entire team that extra 7th item slot but with an item that gives them vision of the map at all times. Just remember WWG, Wards Win Games.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Wriggles is my last item on a support for that very reason. awful stats, but you can ward at least one key area